Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lance can confirm no hybrid king in 5 minutes but can’t confirm Sanji fainted
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Man didn't faint. Fell down tired, fell to one knee, or fell down over all maybe. But he didn't lose consciousness for a whole 5 seconds only to get back up immediately. If we don't see his face and him clearly sleeping, he didn't faint.

Didn't say that so i'm fine
I warned the other retarded Zoro fans that this is what is gonna get them if they keep overwank Zoro
Fucking clowns :king:
Me too, warn them to not underestimate King. Don't let your enjoy for King vs Zoro destroying because of few fans who don't like King in first place.

And as I said Zoro using CoA+Enma at the begin is a very good sign that we could get a insane battle and King still has two forms left most like(Hybrid and Awakening).
As Kaido said when Jack get defeated by Sulong Minks, "you aren't weak Jack, they are just that strong" and this could be said to King now too.

Zoro one shot Apoo with a weaker attack, same with Killer and Pica. Most high tiers would go down with CoA+Enma slash attack, I doubt even Doffy could tank more then 1-2... This just showing how insane durable and strong King is. Finally a opponent who can tank Zoro strong slashes. If Oda don't rush like he did with the flying six fight,like he give Zoro vs King same love as Luffy vs Kata, this could became a very insane battle.

Evidence suggests differently. Explosions are not that difficult to conceive under those supersonic mach speeds and you usually don't break your bones without being pushed back enough. That's basic anatomy. Doubt Oda screwed.

Not to mention he allegedly took it with barrier haki so his arms and limbs etc. stood safer.

It's likely the explosion to have messed him up robustly.
Nah, evidence is that Law saved him and denying that is stupidity especially even translation talked about him on '1 second' before he be knockout, but got help. Idk why your have insecurity on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.