Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When? Kaido one-shot Oden, Big Mom handle Queen (Though Queen is one of the few YCs to hurt an Yonko), etc.. You guys are the one to talk Zoro after his team fight he is able to one-shot YC even being Macro. Don't go back on your word now that you are debunked on this again.
Kaido wasnt Yonko level 20 years ago. Right?
Big mom did not one shot Queen. Queen wasnt even knocked out

i dont know about the people you were arguing with, but what I MYSELF SAID WAS, Zoro’s ashura is one shots King.

in fact Zoro’s 3000 worlds with this advanced CoC one shots King too

Understand? I didny say “Zoro coukd cough in King’s direction and one shot him by accident”

Zolo

Cope Doctor
There’s no meltdown. You guys talk about L‘s but when I listed you all the W‘s we got you got silent and the others ignored it.
Zoro got epic scene but took an huge L when apoop didint felt a thing
He fought on roof as backup an L here too
He didint even unlock it... he is dumb enough to not know , and Kaido didnt confirm shit an L here too
With enma and odens haki he only improved the scar with little prolongation an L
Hes fragile body couldnt hold shit an huge L
And no one noticed him at all huge L

I doubt popularity made him do this as Oda have put Sanji as main fight in Strawhats on his debut. Your acting that this is issue when it's not and your on Head Piece to talk about it when Sanji have gotten his moments, but only full fights are the issue. Then by your logic, Zoro got hyped bad when Fishmen Pirates got him, Yeti Brothers, Fujitora, Birdcage, etc.. Your not being honest here. Doesn't mean neither characters are not strong.
I am but Lets not put too much emphasis of the comparison on Zoro.Man is almost as strong as Luffy.I’m talking about Sanji and if my guy really Fainted after exchanging some blows with King and Queen then that’s another Bad L.

Status
Not open for further replies.