Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido wasnt Yonko level 20 years ago. Right?
Big mom did not one shot Queen. Queen wasnt even knocked out

i dont know about the people you were arguing with, but what I MYSELF SAID WAS, Zoro’s ashura is one shots King.

in fact Zoro’s 3000 worlds with this advanced CoC one shots King too

Understand? I didny say “Zoro coukd cough in King’s direction and one shot him by accident”
Oden was YC lvl above and Kaido needed one club hit to hurt him though and Queen why he did do damage on her, in a fight, Big Mom would beat him.

Nah, your said Zoro on any of his attacks is one-shot given he has COC. That isn't the issue here and nor King and Queen are one-shot, bruh. Oda doesn't do that on enemies on tough fights.

Yes. But your overestimationof Zoro is preventing you from enjoying all those Wins which normal readers like me are able to enjoy.
We’re enjoying them don’t worry. Of course there’s a toxic minority but every fanbase has them. ZKK for example is a solid theory, it’s a theory not a fact. We’re believing in ZKK because of all the parallels and hints but that has nothing to do with overestimating Zoro.

Zoro needs another senzu beam to fight a calamity, someone call chopper.
Dude got more plot armor than luffy, and its kinda sad, normaly a bitch like this would be dead 3 times over only in this arc.
But Oda wont do it cuz we will lose the homosexual from the crew, this will mean less viewers and less beta cucks, its all about diversity. Oda gotta please the disabled people also :milaugh:
Mega coping because your boy fainted:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.