Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re enjoying them don’t worry. Of course there’s a toxic minority but every fanbase has them. ZKK for example is a solid theory, it’s a theory not a fact. We’re believing in ZKK because of all the parallels and hints but that has nothing to do with overestimating Zoro.
You lot had the same meltdown when Asura could not even bring Kaido to his knees

I am but Lets not put too much emphasis of the comparison on Zoro.Man is almost as strong as Luffy.I’m talking about Sanji and if my guy really Fainted after exchanging some blows with King and Queen then that’s another Bad L.
Not really, he is equals to Sanji and how fighting 2 YCs (3 YCs) bad to a guy who fainted to nerfed Kamazou and Gyukimaro? By your logic that even worse given Sanji fight and tanked attacks, but wasn't KO given he is back to fight into the chapter. That dumb, bruh. Your desperate here on that.

Zoro got epic scene but took an huge L when apoop didint felt a thing
He fought on roof as backup an L here too
He didint even unlock it... he is dumb enough to not know , and Kaido didnt confirm shit an L here too
With enma and odens haki he only improved the scar with little prolongation an L
Hes fragile body couldnt hold shit an huge L
And no one noticed him at all huge L
You have a lot of fantasy bro
:milaugh:

Not really, he is equals to Sanji and how fighting 2 YCs (3 YCs) bad to a guy who fainted to nerfed Kamazou and Gyukimaro? By your logic that even worse given Sanji fight and tanked attacks, but wasn't KO given he is back to fight into the chapter. That dumb, bruh. Your desperate here on that.
Lets wait for the chapter bro,I’m curious myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.