Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This argument sucks, honestly.
Rooftop wasn't a main fight and Oda just wanted the supernova to go up there, but the most important fights are the one we're seeing.
Zoro Isn't gonna fight Kaido anymore, so Luffy is way more powerful than him.:kayneshrug:
So first yonko battle that strawhats are involved and that against two yonkos wasnt important? Do yall even try cuz some of your takes are horrendous

Zoro didn't mention hunger after talking about what happened. Don't BS here, bruh.
I’m asking whether its a plot hole in chapter 6 that Zoro passed out from hunger

Yes or no? Did Oda fuck up? I’ve had this argument with you before where you
Claim “its impossible to pass out from hunger”, then you dont address when it happened already… wait, was this argument with you or Moe… I dont remember… anyway, answer the question

Macro didn't help Sanji in that fight. What you talking about? Sanji was fighting them on his own in 3 vs 1. It wasn't seconds as we don't know how long fight was and if they need to team on Sanji to hurt him it puts more hype on him, King didn't fight him one on one, it was team fight on him. Don't BS on that.

King got his beak bended by Sanji and didn't harm him. Don't BS here as this isn't as Kamazou on Zoro here.
Let's assume sanji was fighting them 3vs1.
-Perospero's candy arrows are weak af.
-Queen's laser beams are easily dodged.
-queen can't hit sanji with physical attacks if sanji was flying.
-King can already do damage to sanji even in RS.

Here how it happened: sanji was dodging candy arrows and laser beams, but he failed to dodge king's attack, and ended up falling to the ground.
It's like when luffy and zoro were running from gifters and apoo landing attacks on them.

Fixed it for you. Fanfic is not here, but there is a site about that. Take it there as that is 'ZKK' being debunked is there :lulz:
Hmmmmm...you just acknowledged that ZKK being debunked is under the fanfiction banner. :quest:

That means....:kawak:

Zorobois! Swordbois! My fellow members of The Temple of The Grandmaster! I did it! I finally did it! I made Moe a ZKK-believer! :finally::denzimote::kobeha:

Took you long enough, Moe, but glad to know you have finally accepted ZKK after all this time. :datas:

Welcome aboard, son. :arnoling:

Status
Not open for further replies.