Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this 'bad' on Sanji when Sanji was in 3 vs 1 while Zoro had trouble on his area on a guy on Apoo and need Drake's help?

You guys are toxic if you don't admit this as a feat on Sanji and too much on biased :kayneshrug:.

Also it does as if your talking this is that manner, than Zoro fainted by Kamazou make it worse given he was nerfed and not on level of YCs. Your hurting your own on that and we know Zoro is not above YCs as not 'one-shot' as you guys tried to force.
The most toxic fan is here.

Zoro didn't have trouble with Apoo. The second he stopped messing around and playing games he oneshot Apoo.

Zoro never fainted from Killer. Stop the bsp if you did he wouldn't immediately fell afterwards. That's like you punching me and I'm still staying after you you're attack and you claim that I'm unconscious.

Was Zoro using his strongest attack? No. Did he use asura mode? No. There you go. He did the same he always doea. Start out on a low level.

I do hope King gets more interesting because he's been bland as a character.

That's a cool action shot, but like, without the raid Suit, Sanji withstood all that and still dealt some damage?

Hmmm

I’m asking whether its a plot hole in chapter 6 that Zoro passed out from hunger

Yes or no? Did Oda fuck up? I’ve had this argument with you before where you
Claim “its impossible to pass out from hunger”, then you dont address when it happened already… wait, was this argument with you or Moe… I dont remember… anyway, answer the question
It's not hunger and Seth don't do this to yourself again. We know your not credible after 'ZKK' being debunked and Zoro fainted from Kamazou's attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.