Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Yamato will be the second strongest fighter in the crew... So my guess is from now on fights will be like this.... Luffy and yamato will fight Yonkos admirals, while zoro will fight second strongest... Yamato and luffy will simply be level ahead of everyone alse
Post automatically merged:

SANJI VS KING AND QUEEN
and sanji is in base

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
oda suck at drawing a fight
It's not that Oda sucks at drawing fights.
It's that Oda does not have a sense of continuity at all.
His characters act like freaking old school video game AI, that stops doing stuff when they are not on scene. They simply jump from point A to B and you have no fucking idea how they got there.
It's no mystery.

Disagree. Feats are secondary in this manga, clearly behind portrayal. YC1 have obvious portrayal with each other. It's the same as saying Fujitora isn't on Kizaru's level because he had worse feats but we all know in a fight it goes to extreme diff.
Portrayal only is relevant when characters have not fought or have not fought a real fight, hence did not have the opportunity to showcase everything, and thus can argue with portrayal.
King being the first commander of BP only underlines he is the strongest subordinate of Beast Pirates, it says nothing about how he compares to other pirate crews.

And seeing how Marco apparently meets him for the first time, to argument that each Yonkou crew match each other went out the window.

Main reason I wanted to see Zoro vs King is too finally get a clear picture of his powerlevel, whether he is "only" YC1 level or already higher.
Current Zoro is clearly above Katakuri. Depending on how the fight with King goes and what the guy will show, Katakuri might very well be weaker than King as well.

I'd say that the chances of Katakuri being the weakest YC1 are pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.