Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King has yet to prove he belongs with the other two, i think he will, but Zoro fighting him does not make him special.
Marco for now has some tricky abilities, and of course regeneration is a game changer.
Kata has FS, CoC and Awakening.
You do know that if Marco's role is done that means he was using his hybrid form all this time ?
King was still in base and zoan form all this time.
And King has still his sword to use, fire manipulation, hybrid and probably gonna help Zoro to achieve something he didn't before (like all zoro's fights). If King has adv.coa and even coc, awakening (if there is one for zoan), that means he has a lot offer. Katakuri got wrecked by pre wano luffy with few punches lol...

The fact that King is a YC1 is already enough for me to put him as an equal to those two. Marco and King had similar portrayal and fought each other equally. King is definitely on that level imo.
If King fights now and does not show the feats, him pushing a ship and being the first commander of BP will be irrelevant.
He has to show things that make him on that level overall, and at this point i am not giving anybody a free pass because of position.
Just look at the floppi loppo, and Queen the incompetent prick.

If King fights now and does not show the feats, him pushing a ship and being the first commander of BP will be irrelevant.
He has to show things that make him on that level overall, and at this point i am not giving anybody a free pass because of position.
Just look at the floppi loppo, and Queen the incompetent prick.
Disagree. Feats are secondary in this manga, clearly behind portrayal. YC1 have obvious portrayal with each other. It's the same as saying Fujitora isn't on Kizaru's level because he had worse feats but we all know in a fight it goes to extreme diff.

Status
Not open for further replies.