Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
these Zoro fans are naughty and dishonest, they want to make it look like Zoro faced Kaido and Big Mom solo, and the only thing he did was block their attack for 1 second and then teleport himself so he wouldn't get blown up.
Well kinda, only Luffy and Zoro made real damage and Zoro was saving everyone asses. If they weren't weaks, why Zoro blocked hakai ? He could have just avoided. Dude has time to react, block hakai and talk to others and the latters didn't have time tl even react. If Zoro was in bad condition it's mainly because of the weaknesses of others wg.

Base King vs hybrid Marco :king::phoenixmarco: been saying this since the beginning I am still waiting for King to team up with Queen and Perospero to beat the "mighty" Marco :arnoling:

However @TheAncientCenturion and co how they feeling forward a new King fan:)
@Hanzo hattori
If King fight going nut, I can forgive Oda for the flying six fights, as long as King get the shine with I want since the war start.
:steef:
I hope we see his face and bounty next chapter :kata:
"-Marco tells King that he long ago heard that there was a race capable of creating / manipulating fire that lived on the Red Line."
:finally: we will see some insane fire attacks + hybrid + awakening + swordsmanship

Well kinda, only Luffy and Zoro made real damage and Zoro was saving everyone asses. If they weren't weaks, why Zoro blocked hakai ? He could have just avoided. Dude has time to react, block hakai and talk to others and the latters didn't have time tl even react. If Zoro was in bad condition it's mainly because of the weaknesses of others wg.
Not really. Everyone hurt Kaido and one who did it the most is Luffy, not Zoro. He got saved by Law on Hakai and Zoro had help by Enma to get into the scales, That isn't on him as team did help him there. Zoro isn't on level of Luffy, but he is YC lvl.

Status
Not open for further replies.