Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe but I personally doubt it. Kings special feature seems to be his race.

Kata was Luffys opponent he’s going to have the best powers and portrayals, King is a calamity of Kaido. He’s not the same.
I have no dog in this fight, i am not giving a free pass, but also not denying him anything, he has yet to fight.

And if his race gives him something that makes him comparable to Kata´s and Marco´s abilities, cool.
Might also be penetration Haki, he might be first conscious awakened Zoan, we don´t know.

There is a clear bias going on right now, and i am on neither side.
Zoro stans trying to pretend King is the greatest thing, and Sanji stans trying to put King down (despite pushing him up when they thought Sanji would fight him.

Disagree. Feats are secondary in this manga, clearly behind portrayal. YC1 have obvious portrayal with each other. It's the same as saying Fujitora isn't on Kizaru's level because he had worse feats but we all know in a fight it goes to extreme diff.
Bounties are "portrayal." See Oven, Daifuku having the same bounties. Same as Diamante, Pica, and Trebol. King <= Marco, while both are above Katakuri, who is 1 billion rated. If Oda wanted to put the message that Katakuri >>> Jack, he would not have put their bounties in the same range. Hell, nothing stopped him from making Queen 999 million or King 1,000, 000 too. Big Mom and Kaiod do have the same bounties, more or less.

Yeah because King gonna face Post rooftop Zoro. And katakuri lost to pre wano luffy without adv.coc nor adv.coa, the moment luffy got FS katakuri got defeated. Bountywise marco king are close and with all the parallels, katakuri is way behind so ...
Bounty wise Queen > Kata so Katas weaker that two of kaidos men???

He’s not the number 2 of the Beast Pirates? That position doesn’t exist. Kings a calamity all of which are equal authority. King is not the second in command. If he was he wouldn’t have to trick the Tobi Roppo into thinking Kaido called them.
He's number 2 of BP unless you want to bring in Yamato, haha, you're such a stubborn person who wants King and Queen to be the same, and for what?
Tobi Roppo doesn't give an F about anyone except Kaido, and even jack has same authority, does that means Jack and Queen are equal?

Because WB and Kaido have a higher bounty than Big mom and that's how the Navy ranks them.

- WB > Kaido > Big mom
- Marco > King > Katakuri

They're on the same level but it should be concerning that even Queen is that much higher than Kata.
That does not make much sense, now does it?

if the bounties were proportional to their captains, Marco's should be close to or above Luffy's, and Katakuri should be far closer to Queen than he is.

I have no dog in this fight, i am not giving a free pass, but also not denying him anything, he has yet to fight.

And if his race gives him something that makes him comparable to Kata´s and Marco´s abilities, cool.
Might also be penetration Haki, he might be first conscious awakened Zoan, we don´t know.

There is a clear bias going on right now, and i am on neither side.
Zoro stans trying to pretend King is the greatest thing, and Sanji stans trying to put King down (despite pushing him up when they thought Sanji would fight him.
I’ve always claimed King ~ Queen because there’s been no clear portrayal for King ~ Katakuri. Power/portrayal/hype wise King is much less impressive than Marco and Kata.

Once King shows some super haki then I’ll adjust my thoughts but currently King having a unique racial ability and an unawakened ancient Zoan makes him look closer to Queen who has the same.

Based on?

Katakuris introduction was him being shown as different from the others. He was clearly a cut above other commanders when he was introduced. King didn’t have any of this.

YC1 isn’t a thing
This too. Yonko Commander 1 is a term taken from "Commander" class which is only present on the Whiebeard Pirates Crew as the only ones who have numbers.

It is also the only one which is said that the numbers are meaningless.

King, Queen, and Jack are all ranked the same.

Smoothie, Katakuri, and Cracker, are all ranked the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.