Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
It's not that Oda sucks at drawing fights.
It's that Oda does not have a sense of continuity at all.
His characters act like freaking old school video game AI, that stops doing stuff when they are not on scene. They simply jump from point A to B and you have no fucking idea how they got there.
It's no mystery.
i wonder if oda doing this for the sake of anime content

It's not that Oda sucks at drawing fights.
It's that Oda does not have a sense of continuity at all.
His characters act like freaking old school video game AI, that stops doing stuff when they are not on scene. They simply jump from point A to B and you have no fucking idea how they got there.
It's no mystery.
He either make them run around for no real purposes or they just do not do anything.

I will not be surprised if we learn that King and Marco were looking at each other the whole time.

Disagree. Feats are secondary in this manga, clearly behind portrayal. YC1 have obvious portrayal with each other. It's the same as saying Fujitora isn't on Kizaru's level because he had worse feats but we all know in a fight it goes to extreme diff.
King isn’t portrayed above the other calamities tho. He’s portrayed on the same level as queen so I don’t see him on the level of Marco or Katakuri who each have better abilities and portrayals.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Current Zoro is clearly above Katakuri. Depending on how the fight with King goes and what the guy will show, Katakuri might very well be weaker than King as well.

I'd say that the chances of Katakuri being the weakest YC1 are pretty good.
Some still believe that Zoro is not fast enough to bypass his FS pfffff

King isn’t portrayed above the other calamities tho. He’s portrayed on the same level as queen so I don’t see him on the level of Marco or Katakuri who each have better abilities and portrayals.
The problem is that he didn't have enough spotlight and there is a reason for him being the 1st commander and not Queen, the gap between them will be as decent as the gap between Katakuri and Smoothie, not big but still noticeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.