Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you are looking for blood or some bleed marks to determined how hurt is someone
Also you must consider that with swords or any other weapon is easy to make someone to bleed
:cheers:
If you think all I'm looking at is the amount of blood Queen loses then you are wrong. In fact, you are the one trying to make this out to be a Zoro versus Sanji so you can use the "it's easier to make someone bleed with sword then a foot" excuse.

I'm comparing Sanji to Marco and Chopper attacks. I'm looking at Queens reaction to Sanji attacks and he's more annoyed than injured.

If you think all I'm looking at is the amount of blood Queen loses then you are wrong. In fact, you are the one trying to make this out to be a Zoro versus Sanji so you can use the "it's easier to make someone bleed with sword then a foot" excuse.

I'm comparing Sanji to Marco and Chopper attacks. I'm looking at Queens reaction to Sanji attacks and he's more annoyed than injured.
:okay:

Katakuri's attack power is better than that of all 3 Kaido commanders and Marco's at least till now nothing better was shown. more than that his FS he can avoid the majority of their attacks.

Post automatically merged:

How did King and Queen manage to gang up on Sanji? Why did Marco suddenly stop fighting King? The full summary can't come soon enough:amazing:
Because he can't handle King

Not really. Everyone hurt Kaido and one who did it the most is Luffy, not Zoro. He got saved by Law on Hakai and Zoro had help by Enma to get into the scales, That isn't on him as team did help him there. Zoro isn't on level of Luffy, but he is YC lvl.
Did Kaido even felt something by others attacks ? He mentionned and congratulated no one except Zoro. "You did more than enough, this wound will stay forever " and not "gomu gomu what again ? Worororo ".
Proof law swapped zoro ? Maybe or maybe not, law is alive first because of zoro. And since when santoryu styles use only enma ? Lmao sandai and wado cut kaido too.
Zoro just gonna wreck king so sorry for you but the guys who can beat yc1 are low top tiers. And to be frank, if luffy's strenght is to face for few minutes someone and after that 0 haki and needs help and many round, i don't call that "being on another lvl".

King has yet to prove he belongs with the other two, i think he will, but Zoro fighting him does not make him special.
Marco for now has some tricky abilities, and of course regeneration is a game changer.
Kata has FS, CoC and Awakening.
The fact that King is a YC1 is already enough for me to put him as an equal to those two. Marco and King had similar portrayal and fought each other equally. King is definitely on that level imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.