Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's number 2 of BP unless you want to bring in Yamato, haha, you're such a stubborn person who wants King and Queen to be the same, and for what?
Tobi Roppo doesn't give an F about anyone except Kaido, and even jack has same authority, does that means Jack and Queen are equal?
Jack literally calls King and Queen big brothers and they both talk down to him because he’s younger and weaker. Show me anything that gives King the same benefit? But authority wise King = Queen = Jack

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
i wonder if oda doing this for the sake of anime content
Nah. He simply is not good at managing so many characters.
Tell me, Izou and Kawamatsu, who were running together with Sanji, where are they?
How many chapters have it been since Sanji broke the wall and reached the Live Floor?
How is Neko, who jumped ahead of everyone, arriving JUST NOW to attack Perospero?
But hey, priorities. Gotta turn Momo into a literal man child.

I’ve always claimed King ~ Queen because there’s been no clear portrayal for King ~ Katakuri. Power/portrayal/hype wise King is much less impressive than Marco and Kata.

Once King shows some super haki then I’ll adjust my thoughts but currently King having a unique racial ability and an unawakened ancient Zoan makes him look closer to Queen who has the same.
So far i agree that King and Queen were put on one side and Jack another, compared to BM Pirates.
But that also can be because BMP had 4 SCs at one point, or for any other reason.
Katakuri would have mid diffed the other commanders individually.

who think that Marco is still necessary for this fight? he should have time to go help Luffy.
Marco is destined to help Luffy…

There is NO CHANCE in hell Oda would not draw a panel this arc where Marco and Luffy team up during the fight, and Marco comments something like “I feel like I’m fighting alongside Ace”

As Paul Heyman says: it’s not a prediction, it’s a spoiler…

that scene will happen, I’m 100% sure

Status
Not open for further replies.