Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not talking about the likelihood of happening if you actually read my post, i am saying it´s a shitty idea regardless of it happening or not.
Oh it’s gonna happen…

now… if it’s shitty or good… depends on the timing and depends on how cool it’s done… the idea itself when it was done in Fishman island by Toei animation during the red hawk scene was honestly my favorite scene in whole of Fishman island…

so it depends on how it’s used

Wait, are there people who still believe that Zoro and Sanji are equal? ahahahahhaha what a joke
Rayleigh > Benn Beckman > Current Zoro > Marco > Shiryu > King > Katakuri

Luffy = Zoro >= Yamato > Sanji >= Jinbei

Luffy = Zoro > Kid > Law > Killer > X Drake > Urouge > Apoo > Hawkins > Bege > Jewlery Bonney
You guys should take a good look in the mirror cuz your not so different.:gokulaugh:

Oh it’s gonna happen…

now… if it’s shitty or good… depends on the timing and depends on how cool it’s done… the idea itself when it was done in Fishman island by Toei animation during the red hawk scene was honestly my favorite scene in whole of Fishman island…

so it depends on how it’s used
I think it’ll be when Luffy uses a series of red attacks that will remind Marco of Ace.

Red Flock - Gum gum Gatling - Fire Gun
Red Rock/Red Hawk - Fire Fist

Zoro , Sanji , Marco , Drake , Apoo vs King and queen :finally:
You guys still wanna shove Apoo down our throats on our team!?
Let him stay on enemy side god damn it!

he’s one of the few competent enemy they got Lol

besides him and hawkins are too late to join the winner side

sidenote: Hawkins and Apoo are actually my two favorite supernova out of Luffy and Zoro… I like them hundred times more than Law or Kidd, but it’s too bad if they joined us this late in the game… like they did too much damage for our side team to let it pass

Status
Not open for further replies.