Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
"Zoro will now prove himself against the YC of a Yonko crew, in a true 1 vs 1 fight, then we'll talk, Zoro wankers".

I believe that some people forgot that something called roofpiece actually happened, where Zoro's portrayal was nothing short of insane. I get that a few fans would have preferred if this wasn't the reality of things but rather a badly written fanfic from the wet immagination of a Zoro fan. This isn't the case, however. It really seems like Oda is a zorotard/Zoro wanker.

King should give Zoro at least a challenge, it's obvious. But if he does, do you know who gets elevated by this? King. Giving a fight to a monster like current Zoro means that you are a fucking beast. In fact, it would be an excellent way from Oda to wank/hype him up.

We are going to see some great things from Sanji too. He is one of the wings of the PK.

But he is not equal to Zoro because they have an argument on screen. Sanji can't do what Zoro did with Hakai because they share a double page spread :suresure:
Oda was like "Let's put the Grandmaster out of the rooftop fight, this guy is just... too potent.. I must keep the yonko up for longer"

Nami's in Sanji body literally didn't took any more hits than Usopp did. By claiming it was serious you're claming Usopp is tougher than him. And Vergo did not use hardening nor his bamboo so I think it was fair. If there was a really a gap between Sanji and Vergo being in Sanj's favor, Sanji would have still dominated the fight like he did against Jabra despite being quite wounded.
They took similar damage true... just nami just dusted it off while ussop was squirming on the rubble...nami in a nutshell was ok.. thats just sanji durability speaking.. ussop just gets damaged significantly more but his endurance is insane..

My point is even with the damage the Nami and Chopper used sanji's body and dwelled with their habits that why oda went ahead and emphasized that sanji's condition

and seeing how annoyed Vergo was after getting out paced by Sanji.. that kick wasn't your avg kick hardening or not or haki or not from sanji or Vergo you cannot prove whether they were or not ( hardening is just reaching) .. its even said in the anime that sanji underestimated him

similarly he clashed with doffy with greater force than Vergo did and he didn't break his leg.. even now against King he didn.. against Daifuku's blade.. he didn't.. just goes to show that he certainly was nerfed.. it no different than zoro getting stabbed by kamazou and fainting due to hunger

Status
Not open for further replies.