Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Zoro will now prove himself against the YC of a Yonko crew, in a true 1 vs 1 fight, then we'll talk, Zoro wankers".

I believe that some people forgot that something called roofpiece actually happened, where Zoro's portrayal was nothing short of insane. I get that a few fans would have preferred if this wasn't the reality of things but rather a badly written fanfic from the wet immagination of a Zoro fan. This isn't the case, however. It really seems like Oda is a zorotard/Zoro wanker.

King should give Zoro at least a challenge, it's obvious. But if he does, do you know who gets elevated by this? King. Giving a fight to a monster like current Zoro means that you are a fucking beast. In fact, it would be an excellent way from Oda to wank/hype him up.

We are going to see some great things from Sanji too. He is one of the wings of the PK.

But he is not equal to Zoro because they have an argument on screen. Sanji can't do what Zoro did with Hakai because they share a double page spread :suresure:
They're Lanji fans trying to cope, Sanji hasn't defeated anyone in more than 10 years lmao

I do not understand the reason for the brazenness in these zorotards.
Sanji fought throughout onigashima without rest, still fighting. He saved many people. He brought Zoro to the doctor and protected him while he was being treated. He entered Zoro, who was out of the war again, into the war. Sanji does not have any regeneration abilities. He didn't take medicine either. And he still continues to fight.
Here we read the comments of unevolved and brainless people. What a level of stupidity.

Thank you for posting the thread about King. Do you mind sharing your Nika video theory with me?

I understand that some mysteries will be answered at the end of the series, but I am afraid that Oda will just keep giving us more. Maybe he plans to have them all connected.
It´s more a "everything regarding the treasure One Piece and Ancient Kingdom" theory.
Some things seem a bit too "wishful", but if it´s even remotely true, props to Oda.

Btw., i had another theory about Nika and King. Which would at least put these 2 together. You can look it up here:
(2) Theory - Kaido is a sacrifice for Nika | Worstgen
I think that is a cool way to connect King and the Nika plot together. It would be pretty dark if King's intentions are to sacrifice Kaido to his God.

Now that we have spoilers where King's race is connected to the Red Line and fire manipulation does that change anything for you?

"Zoro will now prove himself against the YC of a Yonko crew, in a true 1 vs 1 fight, then we'll talk, Zoro wankers".

I believe that some people forgot that something called roofpiece actually happened, where Zoro's portrayal was nothing short of insane. I get that a few fans would have preferred if this wasn't the reality of things but rather a badly written fanfic from the wet immagination of a Zoro fan. This isn't the case, however. It really seems like Oda is a zorotard/Zoro wanker.

King should give Zoro at least a challenge, it's obvious. But if he does, do you know who gets elevated by this? King. Giving a fight to a monster like current Zoro means that you are a fucking beast. In fact, it would be an excellent way from Oda to wank/hype him up.

We are going to see some great things from Sanji too. He is one of the wings of the PK.

But he is not equal to Zoro because they have an argument on screen. Sanji can't do what Zoro did with Hakai because they share a double page spread :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.