Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raid suit is literally called 'Stealth black' it's literally used for stealth purposes, "Base Sanji" delusion is created by Sanji fans to overhype his small feats, DJ Sanji has way better AP than Raid Suit until proven otherwise, Marco held them off 1v2 way easier, Sanji lost as soon as King got in as mentioned in spoilers, I see Sanji closer to Law and Kidd than he is to Yamato and Marco they're on a different level.
I agree the attack power is basically the same suit or not but the speed and agility is increased . He’d probably move exactly like if not better than Marco in the suit especially with the invisibility.

Kaido literally told luffy kid and law after they attacked him they found a way past his durabillity. Then after killer attacked. Then zoro. 1002 was literally Oda telling you all their ways of trying to hurt kaido is effective. That was the whole point of the chapter anything else is your headcanon
Exactly what I said
Kaido talks in general
While Kid uneffective attack was slipped inbetween Luffy’s effective attack and Law’s effective attack

Kidd did no damage to even the weakest form of Kaido, full dragon form

All 9 scabbards did more damage than kidd

Status
Not open for further replies.