JUMP FESTA 20 Will Be Held on Dec 21-22 2019!

This means that story might concentrate on Hancock and maybe we can see her fight seriously :christnally::christnally:
Do you really believe that? In a time where Oda off Panel every fight not including Luffy?
Post automatically merged:

The original sentence regarding those three: “And behind that, Sabo is...!! Vivi is...!! Hancock is...!! Ahhhhhh...!! that’s all.”
So they all dead :fujilaugh: joke!

P

PeperLevi

"They'll soon be faced with the reality that you have to bring sacrifices to fight for the things you believe in."
Glad that Oda confirmed here how the story will get far darker and serious than usually from now on,exactly how should be in storylines as the current.
I love,admire and respect his such intelligence and wisdom as writer.
But i also say: The right characters to be killed in order of leave impact in story,are only those worthless that no one will never miss. The 4.000 random allies army and Carrot are examples of it.

"They'll soon be faced with the reality that you have to bring sacrifices to fight for the things you believe in."
Glad that Oda confirmed here how the story will get far darker and serious than usually from now on,exactly how should be in storylines as the current.
I love,admire and respect his such intelligence and wisdom as writer.
But i also say: The right characters to be killed in order of leave impact in story,are only those worthless that no one will never miss. The 4.000 random allies army and Carrot are examples of it.
Law is a big option.

Any SH dead is more heavy than him but clearly not happening.

Outside these I don't see anyone with enough weight story wise and love by the community.:unsure:

@Hiragaro i do not expect Oda to show a full fledge two chapters fight with Hancock but I expect him to show at least what she can do when she is serious.
You can have one or two panel of her against and admiral. Those will show how she use haki and how far she can push a top tier. For example maybe she is able to stalemate an admiral when totally focus on him but lose when she look away (like the WB commanders).

Oda's message from Jump Festa 2020!
credit to u/gyrozepp95 from one piece reddit

Caveat- This is only a rough translation as of now

Translation for Oda's full message-

"Hello, everyone who came to Jump Festa! This is your King speaking! Actually, I lied. This is Oda.

The year of the 20th anniversary of the One Piece TV series really hit us with all its fury. There have been tons of events, illustrations, films, the whole thing was jam-packed, huh! I would like to use this chance to seriously thank everyone who took the time to join in!" To all the staff involved in all of this: Great work, everybody! Now you can finally rest.

But, well... As for the source material, I don't think I'll have any time to rest myself. In fact, I've already destroyed all my own chances at a break! Are you enjoying the adventures of Kouzuki Oden so far?

I've been worried about revealing spoilers in this arc, so I've been super careful drawing it. If I don't keep myself in check, I'll end up plotting out the entire rest of One Piece's story right there. [Note: He probably means spoiling so much, that everybody is gonna be able to guess the ending.]

While I'm showing all these flashbacks, Luffy's party's adventures are having their stakes risen as well. They'll soon be faced with the reality that you have to bring sacrifices to fight for the things you believe in!! Well, of course, Luffy is not the sort of person to think about those sorts of things though.

The Wano Kuni arc is finally moving towards its climax as well!! I've been looking forwards to drawing Wano Kuni a lot, so I'm psyched! And once it's over, things are going to be grim. Sabo will...!! Vivi will...!! Hancock will...!! AAAAAAAA...!!!

OK. Last but not least, the exhibition you all came here for is just about to begin! Please take a close look at everything!! The next year of One Piece will also be SO, SO MUCH FUN!!

~December 2019, Eiichiro Oda

Will update with better translations when they are available (Sandman)

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/ee2fbf

Thanks for posting the trad

That part is the most interesting for me !
Yeah, I hope the SHs during this arc show great level of maturity after the arc ending, and also showcasing the level of sacrifice that needed to be done in order to get out of the arc winning it.

Also, last part about the Sabo will.... Vivi will.... hancock will ..... Aaaaaaaah
That was so funny LOL
Now, it will ONLY BE GRIM if it was revealed that they were already dead or executed LOL

however, saying they will be in danger, it will just mean the SH are about to move for a rescue arc. Which is expected. As I already suspect after Wano arc, the plot will shift into the arc which the Reverie is building, where it had those plots:
1- Abolishment of Shichibukai, Hancock getting captured, her backstory of being former slave of CD revealed, going back as slave maybe?

2- Sabo's news of being in a pinch is already revealed, so who knows what's it leading to

3- Imu-sama havig Vivi's picture, let alone there was something bad happened to Alabasta Kingdom

So, people are expecting Elbaf after Wano, while I honestly am expecting the SH to first think of Elbaf, BUT they will drift because of the news of what happened in Reverie. Their focus will shift into a rescue arc for whoever the trigger for them to visit the WG, be it Vivi, or Hancock, or Sabo. It will start with one person news reaching Luffy's ears, and it will end up as a big event that involves all 3

Anyway, I'm ready for the supposed "sacrifices" made in Wano. And I know that Oda isn't necessarily meaning "death" as sacrifices, it can mean that, but it also can mean that someone has to step on a falling comrade, and someone has to let go of his pride, and someone has to lie, cheat, and even dirty his hands, and all kinds of meanings can fall into those scarifices, maybe even someone sacrifices his own humanity for the sake of winning the war. If Oda can go some of those routes with the SH, that would truly give us a GREAT PIRATE WAR.
Post automatically merged:

...get captured and need rescuing!!

...marry Rebecca so that Alabasta can form relations to Dressrosa!!

...have Luffy's kid who joins the Blackbeard Pirates, replacing a Titanic Captain!!
You forgot the "Aaaaaaaaaah!" LOL

They'll soon be faced with the reality that you have to bring sacrifices to fight for the things you believe in!! Well, of course, Luffy is not the sort of person to think about those sorts of things though.
Is he now ???

This is why pre timeskip Luffy is the best. Luffy has been watered down into an idiot who doesnt think things through.

And now this is the type of shit he be saying
:believe::pepedoffy: