JUMP FESTA 20 Will Be Held on Dec 21-22 2019!

Law will only die when he takes away IM's immortality EoS.
I don't see Law dying until he finds out what the D kingdom is. Vivi is the one I'm worried about right now. She's clearly in the WG's cross-hairs. If she dies, it would be as bad as Ace's death to be honest.

Last edited:
S

stealthblack

law will not die because he has to help take down the wg that killed his city and family. doflamingo was corazon's goal that law took upon himself, like bm with carmel, not law's own goal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Law seeks that?

Is that his life dream?

Oda saying the stakes are rising contemplates Wano mainly I think.
Technically, yes. One of the reasons he tried to avenge Corazon is because Law thought Cora saved him because he was a D clan member (Cora had the idea that D's were the enemies of the Celestial Dragons which his brother, Doflamingo, was one of). Oda basically linked Law the the Will of D, and I expect he would be there when the mystery is revealed. The reveal could happen at the end of Wano, by the way.

The bigger question is where does the fandom come up with the idea that Law can remove immortality? The ultimate surgery can only grant eternal youth. :unsure:

Technically, yes. One of the reasons he tried to avenge Corazon is because Law thought Cora saved him because he was a D clan member (Cora had the idea that D's were the enemies of the Celestial Dragons which his brother, Doflamingo, was one of). Oda basically linked Law the the Will of D, and I expect he would be there when the mystery is revealed. The reveal could happen at the end of Wano, by the way.

The bigger question is where does the fandom come up with the idea that Law can remove immortality? The ultimate surgery can only grant eternal youth. :unsure:
I just thought Cora saved him cuz he loved him.

:pepehands:

Cora was just interested frivolously.

I just thought Cora saved him cuz he loved him.

:pepehands:

Cora was just interested frivolously.
Yep, Cora did it out of love, but Law confused it with Corazon's interest in the Will of D until Sengoku corrected him on it. As it stands I think Oda isn't quite finished with Law's story; so I'm not on board with killing the character off for the time being.

But on topic, I think Reverie will be the thing to watch. I think Oda might have a few more surprises in store with that part of the story. I'm excitied to see what unfolds. Not to mention chapter 1000 is coming! :owo:

M

MD Zolo

Oda revealing Roger is not a swordsman will be the most shape shifting event in the OP fandom in 2020. Many tears will be shed.
If you guys weren't deniers, may be you guys wouldn't have to invent words like 'swordsman' and 'sword users'. The ego will be the end of you lot.

Bogard

You can't win
Lol it's funny because i was thinking the same while reading this flashback. The way Oda was going with this, i was wondering if he'd really show the secrets of One Piece through this. Oden's adventure is too detailed when we know he at one point reached Laugh Tale

But don't worry Oda, i already have an idea behind some of the secrets of one piece: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ncient-weapons-and-the-world-government.2029/

:christmwai: