Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck PSG Lol
They are controlling and ruinning the market!

Also it’s just their plan it seems to make CR7 and Messi to play in same team just for their advertisement..
They have money, they spend money and then make money marketing the players that they've spent money on, in this way they are always within the FFP. They are controlling the market, true.
But If they manage to bring Cr7, Messi, Ramos and Neymar in the same team, that'll be the dream come true for many football fans including me.

Yeah thats kind of what I mean. You'll just see something odd about some of them being knocked "out".

I can even see Black Maria getting up and Brook having a round 2 with her 2nd form, which actually COULD be why Oda never showed it.
Honestly it simply wouldn't make sense for them to be done for good seeing what was needed to bring Ulti down, and even then I feel the transition was rushed.

Honestly it simply wouldn't make sense for them to be done for good seeing what was needed to bring Ulti down, and even then I feel the transition was rushed.
I've been saying this for so long. "anCienT zoAnS Revocer quicKLy" is literally just a plot device that Oda will use when he needs to and ignore when he doesn't.

That was cheap in Bleach that will be even cheaper here :whitepress:
Nah!
It was cheap in bleach ONLY because Yami was so trash as character and imo all other espada were still weaker than Uliquora imo…

But with Pageone..
1- He honestly has the coolest looking hybrid form… and his human form he looks good… and on top of it… he’s called page1… 1 can represent Ace too…

2- His character is better than Yami who was muscle brain, no intelligence, no nothing, big mouth…

3- Pageone and getting angry for Ulti can be done in awesome way…

4- Honestly, beast pirates commanders and veterans were not as impressive or as deadly or as threatening as they should be… so he can make the war more interesting if he can be very good addition for enemy side

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
bruh u kidding? Rooftop level still stable hawkings need to cheat fight with nerfed killer

killer gave whiteeeys for kaido by his base feats then tanked TT attacks
while queen who coudsnt even scartch memeory loss bigmom by even a sneak attack lol also KO by 2 hits from bigmeme without even haki

Killer mid diff queen
You are spitting pure garbage. Zoro gave a scar to Kaido while Big Mom couldn't. Luffy knocked down hybrid Kaido multiple times while Big Mom couldn't put down him down in base. Queen slaps Killer any day of the week.
You are mad acting like the rooftop 5 are hot shit when in actual reality they all got folded

Status
Not open for further replies.