Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I agree in the regard of Messi and Ronaldo but I didn't talk about them specifically. PSG could be considered in the big boys league club wise already so all the french league would really nead is to have 1 or 2 rivals that could attract star players with big salaries and voila it's a top league of the same tier as La Liga.

Don't sleep on the french league. I see it in the next decade or even five years becoming a true top tier league.
For that to happen… the whole league needs to eleviate their level too, and not only two teams get rich investors and buy other players… here is why…

Real Madrid or Barcelona as an example can both lose to MANY teams in spanish league other than Atlitico Madrid who won the league last year…

there are other teams who not only have some popularity but also have a name and history and participated well in UCL like Valencia, Villareal, Sivilla, atlitico Bilbao…etc..

Premiere League is the same… the number team ranked at 15 or 18 In premiere league might have more popularity in name and history and even in level than the 5th or 6th in french league

so for the french league to get that compitition you want… you need decades of revolution in the french team… by that time we might be dead lol

Zoro without Asura should normally low diff King. Base Yamato should be able to mid diff Ulti more or less assuming her Base is on YC2 level which is very possible, she might be even more potent than that.
Post automatically merged:

I did never deny that. Don't spread misinformation about other users.

I'm staggered to see you are still not banned after all these infractions you commit all the time.

I suggested that perhaps not every calamity possessed Hybrid, very different.
I get the feeling Zoro will fight King and not use Ashura to make the fight a high diff and he’ll get a power up via Enma control.

Nah!
It was cheap in bleach ONLY because Yami was so trash as character and imo all other espada were still weaker than Uliquora imo…

But with Pageone..
1- He honestly has the coolest looking hybrid form… and his human form he looks good… and on top of it… he’s called page1… 1 can represent Ace too…

2- His character is better than Yami who was muscle brain, no intelligence, no nothing, big mouth…

3- Pageone and getting angry for Ulti can be done in awesome way…

4- Honestly, beast pirates commanders and veterans were not as impressive or as deadly or as threatening as they should be… so he can make the war more interesting if he can be very good addition for enemy side
1-2-3: you are right but I want the arc to end. We need to move on. So Page One has to stay down.

4: Totally agree, the beast pirates were never a threat unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.