Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
ling doesn't have any oportunity against zoro he will fight against marco the same than it was happened with ulti and yamato
can be zoro play with ling

Give queen some of that hype too seeing as they were portrayed as having a rival esc relationship, with jack treating the two of them equally, and have been portrayed together first against marco and now their fights get intertwined via zoro and sanji.
They are portrayed above Jack but not equal. Look at their interaction with Big Mom. Queens freaks out while King doesn't.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
the difference between zoro and ling is the same than yamato and ulti
base yamato>>>ulti
zoro without asura>>>>Ling
Zoro without Asura should normally low diff King. Base Yamato should be able to mid diff Ulti more or less assuming her Base is on YC2 level which is very possible, she might be even more potent than that.
Post automatically merged:

You always lost. You even denied Kaido has a hybrid form
I did never deny that. Don't spread misinformation about other users.

I'm staggered to see you are still not banned after all these infractions you commit all the time.

I suggested that perhaps not every calamity possessed Hybrid, very different.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Zoro without Asura should normally low diff King. Base Yamato should be able to mid diff Ulti more or less assuming her Base is on YC2 level which is very possible, she might be even more potent than that.
oda already explain about ling past so the chapter zoro will defeated him (if ling isn't ko) and then he will fight against kaido with luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.