Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
None taken, Ligue 1 is weak af. But I liked it better when it was an even competition, now you have one team that can buy all the players from the other teams while these other teams have to negotiate for weeks to buy some cheap ass players
Not only that… but rumors say that PSG is holding off their players who wants to go out in the market to other teams and is not even negotiating well… they just threaten their players to ruin them by making them sit on the bench for the entire season… basically making the player stocks drop… his level in football drops, loses his touch in matches… everything…
They want to buy everyone and is preventing everyone from leaving Lol
Like what the fuck

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Marco has never been hybrid once

Unlike the pic we see king in his hybrid he didn't just magically change into that he was fighting Marco with it, Marco also blocked his hybird attack
that is hybrid marco you're never gonna see any other form because we have already seen all 3 human full bird form and hybrid ,human with wings.

What is that BS.

Zoro fighting King doesn't make them stronger than Zoro. It means they aren't strong enough to defeat King. The CP0 stated they will still lose the war if the YC aren't defeated. So far Marco, who's stronger than Law, Kid, and Yamato, can't beat none hybrid mode King.
Give queen some of that hype too seeing as they were portrayed as having a rival esc relationship, with jack treating the two of them equally, and have been portrayed together first against marco and now their fights get intertwined via zoro and sanji.

Sanji was saving Momonosuke, not fighting, King was the one pissed cuz he Sanji lowkey saved Momo passing through Kaido's Commanders, Sanji was chilling and got surprised by his Full Zoan (he fought Marco with that, see chapter 1005)

Works basicly the same way here.

And now this chapter proves my point once again with Sanji vs King and Queen + Perospero sneak attacking :myman::myman:
Sanji was literally carrying Zoro cross when he attacked King and King was also trying to kill Momo not fight Sanji yet sanji got neg diffed anyways

Here is the issue my friend too… PSG baught Messi and might buy CR7 at the later stage of their life, basically after their level was dropped…

And Mbappe seems to want to leave PSG at one point…
Meaning… there is no SANE intelligent rich guy would like to buy a french team only to face PSG for 1-2 years of fame by Messi and CR7

They are out of their prime… same for Sergio Ramos… it’s all just a show, just advertisement… nothing related to building a team for winning UCL…

just publicity shit…

a good team would count and have full faith in Neymar and Mbappe to carry the future of PSG and not bring Messi or CR7 who are close to their retirement
Post automatically merged:

I hope the ending is kinda more intriguing
Yeah I agree in the regard of Messi and Ronaldo but I didn't talk about them specifically. PSG could be considered in the big boys league club wise already so all the french league would really nead is to have 1 or 2 rivals that could attract star players with big salaries and voila it's a top league of the same tier as La Liga.

Don't sleep on the french league. I see it in the next decade or even five years becoming a true top tier league.

Status
Not open for further replies.