Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I swear if they show awakening forms or at least WsW and Sasaki, I give them proper respect.
I fucking know it, it was to strange.
@Fuckthis3
Seems like I was right after all.
:suresure:

:suresure::suresure::suresure:
Didn't even realize you tagged me first XDD

@Fuckthis3 also needs to watch his back I forgot :madmonk:
I'm pretty sure they knock out but a have a Lil sfx sound around them just fodder making nose in the background lol

Page one is getting up to fight usopp.

Killer is fighting jack. Straw hats don’t defeat two main opponents in the same arc especially since Oda has to keep up monster trio.

Killer vs two yonkokiller vs hawkins/killer vs jack

jack vs sulong army/jack vs inurashi/ jack vs killer

iron masks. Same weapons. Same hair. Jack was introduced in a chapter killer was in.

No straw hat is fighting jack. Killer vs jack is as obvious as kid vs big mom

Have Marceille and Lyon be bought by some ultra rich owners and the french league would become a new pseudo-La liga of the world. Especially in this period of time where La Liga is facing a finacial crisis that could make it hit rock bottom like the Serie A several years ago.
Here is the issue my friend too… PSG baught Messi and might buy CR7 at the later stage of their life, basically after their level was dropped…

And Mbappe seems to want to leave PSG at one point…
Meaning… there is no SANE intelligent rich guy would like to buy a french team only to face PSG for 1-2 years of fame by Messi and CR7

They are out of their prime… same for Sergio Ramos… it’s all just a show, just advertisement… nothing related to building a team for winning UCL…

just publicity shit…

a good team would count and have full faith in Neymar and Mbappe to carry the future of PSG and not bring Messi or CR7 who are close to their retirement
Post automatically merged:

Chapter 1023: Sanji and Zolo vs King and Queen. They switch characters every minute. Sanji had the air covered and Zoro has the ground covered.

Chapter 1024: Sanji and Zoro split and then Sanji vs Queen begins and Zoro vs King

Chapter 1025: Sanji defeats Queen

Chapter 1026: Zoro defeats King
I hope the ending is kinda more intriguing

My issue with this… no offense to France… but French football league is so trash and boring that no one is watching…

Literally no one will give a fuck about watching PSG unless it’s Uefa Champions League…
None taken, Ligue 1 is weak af. But I liked it better when it was an even competition, now you have one team that can buy all the players from the other teams while these other teams have to negotiate for weeks to buy some cheap ass players

Status
Not open for further replies.