Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1023: Sanji and Zolo vs King and Queen. They switch characters every minute. Sanji had the air covered and Zoro has the ground covered.

Chapter 1024: Sanji and Zoro split and then Sanji vs Queen begins and Zoro vs King

Chapter 1025: Sanji defeats Queen

Chapter 1026: Zoro defeats King
It would be dope fight <if you remain away from ZvS, doffy low-admiral level, and other powerscaling toxicities>

PSG are planning to bring CR7 in next Summer transfer window since Mbappe and Cr7's contracts will be expiring and there's very little chance that they'll renew contract with their current club
Fuck PSG Lol
They are controlling and ruinning the market!

Also it’s just their plan it seems to make CR7 and Messi to play in same team just for their advertisement..

Oh… so she’s a meme!?
And you’re proud that she’s his match…

and STILL she will wash them both… Big Mom will not be defeated by those two losers
nothing better than 2 losers together to defeat a big loser.

Defeating Big Mom together is much better than defeating King solo, don't you think?

this Wano arc is about to end the 2 Youkous, Big Mom has no relevance for future, we've seen everything it has.

My guess is that you'll see them down, announcements may or may not be made, but the Strawhats (i.e. Jinbe/Franky most notably) will notice something is off and Oda will leave it as a cliffhanger.
Or maybe they start slowly moving/ regained consciousness. Out of all the topi roppo I hope Page One get back up because he got done really dirty

Chapter 1023: Sanji and Zolo vs King and Queen. They switch characters every minute. Sanji had the air covered and Zoro has the ground covered.

Chapter 1024: Sanji and Zoro split and then Sanji vs Queen begins and Zoro vs King

Chapter 1025: Sanji defeats Queen

Chapter 1026: Zoro defeats King
Doubt that's happening, not after Redons latest comment (not yet posted in the spoiler pics thread) and the fact that lesser villains are still up lol

Or maybe they start slowly moving/ regained consciousness. Out of all the topi roppo I hope Page One get back up because he got done really dirty
Yeah thats kind of what I mean. You'll just see something odd about some of them being knocked "out".

I can even see Black Maria getting up and Brook having a round 2 with her 2nd form, which actually COULD be why Oda never showed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.