Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read things like Zoro would instantly OHKO Kaku if he went Asura from the start, even though that's clearly not how this kind of story works.
One Piece is like WWE
You have to do basic casual attacks and then stronger and do finishing moves by the very end only lol
They barely do finishing moves from start… unless it’s a gigantic match like Brock Lesner vs Goldberg another dynasty
Where all the fight is finishing moves only
Kinda like WB vs Akainu where every attack done by the two was lethal and deadly and worthy of being a finishing move lol

Exactly what I said
Kaido talks in general
While Kid uneffective attack was slipped inbetween Luffy’s effective attack and Law’s effective attack

Kidd did no damage to even the weakest form of Kaido, full dragon form

All 9 scabbards did more damage than kidd
Oda literally told you in the story that all three of the captains found a way to surpass kaidos durabillity. You denying this is headcanon when he’s telling the reader directly. What the hell do you mean slipped in? He put him in there because it’s his own effective way of hurting kaido.

Kaidos full dragon form is also his most durable form. Also hurting kaido isn’t a power scale otherwise kiku is yc1 level so you should think more before you say these statements

it was bad dude, just try to read the manga carefully so as not to post this kind of garbage here
Post automatically merged:

Any person who puts Law or Kidd above Zoro after the showcase in rooftop is out of his mind and a pure biased guy who just bases everything on captainity and using the same excuse of the old Saboady scene of the three captains standing together… nothing strength based
in fact, I'm a guy who can read manga and have a basic interpretation for a normal human being, if you can't, don't blame me

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
No , At the end of wano, Zoro will be on yonko level so....
Zoro will be Yonko level???? You are basically saying Zoro would be on the same level as Kaido, amirite?
Lemme get this straight, End of Wano Zoro would be able to defeat the scabbards, defeat the rooftop 5, fight Big Mom, the rooftop 5 Yamato and the scabbards back to back without a single rest?

Status
Not open for further replies.