Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And to all sanji fans I must admit he is stronger than I thought he was.

Looking like a solid YC1 level character rn tho one thing to consider Marco held both King and Queen back for sometime without taking much damage while Sanji was about to collapse in seconds when he faced King and Queen.

Marco is still a level above him
That was Zoan King and Queen. Sanji is facing Hybrid King and Queen

Yeah but that weapon is like straight up silver spoon
Sanji can't get hurt by it, insane Durability boost
Sanji can't be seen invisibility
Sanji can kick in it alright yet those boosters add extra momentum

Raid Suit is a power up for anybody. Enma would kill most
Raid Suit is a power up for anybody, but doesn’t mean it’s as significant as most.

An average person can wear a raid suit, but without training or any strength they’d end up like Don Krieg, weak man with big armor.

A strong person can wear the suit and use it as well as the Vinsmoke siblings, but due to a lack of training it’ll take a long time to master using the suit properly. (Cloak fighting styles were a trained way of combat in the Middle Ages but needed training to be effective)

Enma isn’t one to one with the raid suit, but both do need practice to use properly.

I feel these fights will be the practice Zoro and Sanji need to truly take their power ups to the next level.

And to all sanji fans I must admit he is stronger than I thought he was.

Looking like a solid YC1 level character rn tho one thing to consider Marco held both King and Queen back for sometime without taking much damage while Sanji was about to collapse in seconds when he faced King and Queen.

Marco is still a level above him
Ehm aren't you forgetting somethings like MARCO IS FCKING INFINITELY REGENERATING WITH A MYTHIC ZOAN.
:phoenixmarco:
Sanji is also not in the raid suit so he didn't have is durability and speed boost and to top it he didn't get any medicine or recovery boost before the battle besides Robins wink - in Sanji's case that could be legit treatment -.

Zoro will always be a lot stronger than Sanji because Zoro is closer to Luffy than he is to Sanji when it comes to strength

killer is considered to be around the same level as Zoro. It’s simple logic
sir, if you are power-scaling, you need proof their power with evidence. So i guess i'm just gonna leave this here

Status
Not open for further replies.