Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thing can happen but i guess killing can go to momo's hand or just make it as SHP territory to make sure Kaido is out from wano
So you'd rather have side character with zero experience kill Kaido but not the main character whose struggles we have seen, whose growth we have seen, who is linked to dragon slaying legend, who made loud claim he wants to cut Kaido to pieces?

Seriously in the anti Zoro agenda yall are willing to accept Momo with some ninja magic age up beat Kaido but not the main character busting his ass to become strongest man to have ever held a sword?

Hence why a side character can't kill Kaido so Zoro the main character had to kill him

Ask Oda to draw three main characters, he will draw Luffy Zoro and Nami. Do you even know what a side character is?
Dont be a fool. Why chose zoro and nami when theres luffy?

When the last time zoro defeat main villian? Morgan the idiot perhaps?

moreover, zoro didnt even said hes gonna go up again and he believe in luffy, but unfortunately his fans didnt respect his words tho

Dont be a fool. Why chose zoro and nami when theres luffy?

When the last time zoro defeat main villian? Morgan the idiot perhaps?

moreover, zoro didnt even said hes gonna go up again and he believe in luffy, but unfortunately his fans didnt respect his words tho
Zoro played bigger role against Oars than Luffy did lmao

And its not me its Oda who said One Piece has three main characters Luffy Zoro Nami, want me to show it to you?

Why can't Zoro defeat a main villain now if he hasn't defeated before?

Did Gohan defeat a main villain before Cell?
When did black beard defeat a main villain? You are willing to have him defeat Kaido?

Status
Not open for further replies.