Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom needed her son to deal with Marco and haters are already saying Zoro drops 2 tiers if he doesn't low diff King :gokulaugh:
Marco mentioning King's fire bending race is making me think his race can bend flames to their whim. Imagine if King's get-up is to suppress his true power since his rare race means a lot of people would want him for some reason if they know who he is and, with Zoro the Main Star recovering, he removes it soon, nullifies Marco's flame, and then one shots Marco before facing off Zoro again. :usosmug:

A lot of people here will have to apologize to King if that happens, lmao. :emohiyo:

He also didn't even used named moves against admirals but was forced to against King and Queen :quest:

No wonder a no-name slash from Zoro had Fujitora shivering:jay-yeah:
You guys have to have enough brain cells to realize that the admirals will be Zoro-Sanji opponents after top commanders right?

I’m ok with scaling Yonko above admirals but commanders above admirals is narratively ridiculous

Marco mentioning King's fire bending race is making me think his race can bend flames to their whim. Imagine if King's get-up is to suppress his true power since his rare race means a lot of people would want him for some reason if they know who he is and, with Zoro the Main Star recovering, he removes it soon, nullifies Marco's flame, and then one shots Marco. :usosmug:

A lot of people here will have to apologize to King if that happens, lmao. :emohiyo:
Oda is not going to take a top 15 most popular character like Marco, one that hasn’t been in action in over 10 years, and have their penultimate moment in the series be getting wrecked by another commander.

You guys have to have enough brain cells to realize that the admirals will be Zoro-Sanji opponents after top commanders right?

I’m ok with scaling Yonko above admirals but commanders above admirals is narratively ridiculous
Shut the fuck up. Admirals could not get past top commanders without distractions. I don't care about your fanfics about how the plot will progress. You're the dummy who legit thought the WB that fought Akainu in their final confrontation was stronger than BM.

Oda is not going to take a top 15 most popular character like Marco, one that hasn’t been in action in over 10 years, and have their penultimate moment in the series be getting wrecked by another commander.
Oda is the same guy who made literally one of the least popular major characters (Momoron) a key figure post-TS.

Don't write off Oda's capacity to do the unthinkable.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother

Im now realizing this was all in my face the whole time :josad:

Fujitora was made for Zoro (not bad tho)
And Greenbull made for Sanji

You're the dummy who legit thought the WB that fought Akainu in their final confrontation was stronger than BM.
What? I never said that. I just said it was ridiculous to say Akainu couldn’t block BM’s attacks when Kidd can.

I don't care about your fanfics about how the plot will progress.
You’re not this stupid. Don’t die on this hill.

Ryokugyu is literally a womanizer that starves himself. Sanji is a womanizer that gets mad when people waste food.

Fujitora and Ryokugyu have the exact same dynamic as King/Queen, Mr.1/Mr.2, erc

Status
Not open for further replies.