Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Franky's suit also was entirely destroyed which is pretty notable considering Buffalo/Baby couldn't even dent it.

If something is going on with the F6 like Redon might be suggesting, then its possible all of these people get up again in some way. I did find it peculiar that Black Maria didn't show her other form. Maybe if she gets up/recovers, she reserves it for a fight with Brook?

Sasaki definitely was powerful. Same with WsW and Ulti I'd say. If they, along with P1 and Black Maria actually get up, I can at least forgive Oda for some of the awkward powerscaling (assuming they pose threats to Franky, Jinbe, Nami, Usopp, and Brook respectively, even Chopper if he gets involved somewhere)
Didn't baby 5 stab through it

The reason why Luffy will become Pirate King and not Big Mom, is because he has Zoro and Sanji while Linlin has Katakuri and Smoothie.

Bruh smothie is 0, at least Sanji blocks 2 top yc while another top tier dog recovers, smothie is just sucking big dongs and watch how her mother gets trashed.

If it’s happens it means it’s easier to awake a zoan than to awake an other DF. Only DD and Kata showed it and Cracker or Smoothie didn’t. It seems to be a high caliber thing.

But impel down jailer beast awakened theirZoan Df and they were quite weak. So Zoan awakening must be a particular trick not really linked to power level or strength.

I would like to see Jack/Queen/King Zoan awakening but if the TR + 3 Calamities + Kaido have all awakening it will become cheaper less hype and weird.

so I don’t think I really want it. Or maybe just for WsW.
To be fair Cracker had hints of having awakening and Smoothie really never had a fight to be honest.
Perospero also show hint of awakening.
The Impel down Jailer probably where forced, they didn´t have a timelimit like Monsterpoint and they couldn´t transform back into human forms. It make sense if Vegapank forced awakening against them and they get 50% of the true awakening form.
I doubt that awakening is easier to get, let say WsW and Sasaki have it, this would mean neither BM,Ulti and Pageone pose to have it or the cp9 like Lucci and Jabra who where stronger then the impel down guards didn´t have awakening too.

I think Monsterpoint is still the case for awakening.
3 calamity+2Tobiroppo to have it sound not bad, we speak overall about a Yonkou crew after all to be honest.
Im pretty sure that the Calamity pose to have awakening, but if Wsw and Sasaki having it too, it would just confirm what I think since the past:

Yc1-Yc4lvl characters pose awakening power.
The first-two one even with a adv haki form.

If Luffy 1V1s Kaido I never want to hear about that fishsnake being top 1 ever again, he's gonna get left behind by powerscaling and be seen as nothing more than fodder by EoS.
Why do you think some Yonko boys believe/want Akainu to face Sabo and not Luffy later on in the story, discarding or downplaying all the obvious buildup for that fight?:suresure:

"Sanji kicks Queen to save Chopper..."

Queen: Wow it's Judge's son, the Vinsmoke one! Your kicks atleast hurt more than that annoying bird, i was about to take Tanuki as my personal pet :funky:

King: Hey Queen, Marco is already done... Oh, it's you, the invisible Masked man from before, i thought you're dead, looks like you may be a better match up :king:

Sanji: Shit... facing these two guys at once wont be anyway easy, will need the damn suit again :sanmoji: :stealthblack:

Chopper: GO GET THEM SANJEEH!!... Why is Zoro looking like that, what happened?! :choppawhat:

Zoro: PUT ME SOMEWHERE SAFE BEFORE THAT YOU SHITTY COOK!! :zosmug: :zosleepy:

Sanji: Obviously, you would be useless anyway... Chopper, take him... :sanjimeh:

I was 70% right :suresure: :suresure: :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.