Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Him liking your comment doesn't mean anything, it doesn't mean what he says is fact.

It's more better to hear what he has to say and not just simply guess if it's an opinion or not.
My guy, I'm the one who asked if it was. If I never mentioned that, you would have never brought it up or thought it was an opinion.

All of redons spoilers come from that site, translated, every single week.

If it was an opinion, he would have clarified and it would have been removed. It's happened before. This is the same guy that 2 chapters ago, questioned Scotchinformer's sourcing when Scotch said spoilers were fake.

We still have:

Raizo vs Fukurokujo resolution then possible Nami take over for one chapter
Inu vs Jack resolution then Usopp take over for a few chapters
Drake vs Apoo resolution then possible Brook take over
Neko vs Perospero resolution then possible Chopper take over
Numbers
Kid Law vs Big Mom resolution
Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen resolution

We don’t have time for the Tobi Roppo…
Except Zoro and Sanji fights and maybe vs Big Mom one all other fights can be resolved in the same chapter

I think Luffy will save Inu from Jack.

We’re starting to get Enies Lobby parallels with the matchups (Zoro vs 2nd strongest + Sanji vs 3rd strongest), so Luffy smashing the 4th strongest (Jack/Blueno) with a power up on the way up makes sense.

Also:
Either this or Oda is awesome and has Jack beat Inu, have him go to the performance floor after Marco leaves, give a double spread of the 3 calamities about to fight Zoro and Sanji, then in comes Chopper in a new form ready to beat Jack's ass:chopoff:

I really, really don’t want the F6 to still be up.

They’re very underwhelming characters and just feel like stalling.
The only two users here that really want to see more chapters focused on the Tobi Roppo is @Paperchampion23 because he doesn't want to be wrong on the Tobi Roppo coming back and @playa4321 who is a Tobi Roppo wanker.

We still have:

Raizo vs Fukurokujo resolution then possible Nami take over for one chapter
Inu vs Jack resolution then Usopp take over for a few chapters
Drake vs Apoo resolution then possible Brook take over
Neko vs Perospero resolution then possible Chopper take over
Numbers
Kid Law vs Big Mom resolution
Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen resolution

We don’t have time for the Tobi Roppo…
Pretty much this, we have so many other stuff to focus on.

We really do not need a dozen more chapters focused on the Tobi Roppo.

Bruh, seriously lol...

Hybrid Queen is in trouble already with Base Sanji.

I expected RS Sanji to get a CoA boost to put Queen down, but at this point it might not even be necessary lol. That fat bozo is a legit embarassment.
When was Sanji's attack power weak :kaidowhat::quest:

He did more damage in seconds free hitting Luffy than Katakuri and Cracker combined in hours :suresure: :suresure:

The only two users here that really want to see more chapters focused on the Tobi Roppo is @Paperchampion23 because he doesn't want to be wrong on the Tobi Roppo coming back and @playa4321 who is a Tobi Roppo wanker.

Pretty much this, we have so many other stuff to focus on.

We really do not need a dozen more chapters focused on the Tobi Roppo.
I literally took my L when the spoilers came out wtf?

So now when Redon makes a rare, legit comment about them potentially not being down, it's me being desperate? The fuck?

Hey that is wrong, their a lot of user who want them still coming back.
:myman:
We already wait almost 100chapters for this fucking raid. 10-30 more chapters aren't going be a problem for us.

And yeah I like the flying six, everyone has his own group to like. If Oda would handle BM Commanders as example like he did with the flying six, I would want them comeback too. Probably even you would love to see more about Compote,Oven,Daifuku and Snack.

Raizo vs Fuku can be handle in one chapter. Hawkins vs Killer too. Neko most like lose to Pero. And then we already have our calamity. We aren't far left from the battle for the calamity. Im pretty sure Raizo vs Fuku going to take probably only half of the chapter.

Hey that is wrong, their a lot of user who want them still coming back.
:myman:
We already wait almost 100chapters for this fucking raid. 10-30 more chapters aren't going be a problem for us.

And yeah I like the flying six, everyone has his own group to like. If Oda would handle BM Commanders as example like he did with the flying six, I would want them comeback too. Probably even you would love to see more about Compote,Oven,Daifuku and Snack.

Raizo vs Fuku can be handle in one chapter. Hawkins vs Killer too. Neko most like lose to Pero. And then we already have our calamity. We aren't far left from the battle for the calamity. Im pretty sure Raizo vs Fuku going to take probably only half of the chapter.
They act as if Luffy and Momo are on the roof or something they don't want to "waste" more time

Status
Not open for further replies.