Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case if Oda is gonna have Franky and Jinbe finish them off then fair enuff. However if he's gonna have the Scabbards finish them off (which I think is the far more likely scenario) then I really hope not. Sanji and Zoro's fights are already getting focus at this point, it is incredibly unlikely that Oda goes back to Franky vs Sasaki or Who's Who vs Jinbe.

A lot of these fights were already dissatisfying as is, robbing Franky and Jinbe of their victories against them would only make those fights all the more forgettable.
Having the Scabbards come in and defeat the Tobi Roppo would be horrible, it would take away the SHs moments on defeating a Tobi Roppo.

He instantly used "Parasite" after saying the attack was powerful, these clashes happened more than once when he fought Luffy and Luffy looked much worse than Sanji, but Luffy wasn't mid air, and he got Law's help and warnings the whole arc cuz he is impulsive, it's completely different. Doflamingo didn't cared about any "Gatling" Luffy used, and he did cared during Sanji's attack in a situation where Sanji was in complete disadvantage, had no knowledge, mid air and near to clouds, as said by Law himself in the same chapter.

Your problems are learning to read decently.

Oda also has the costume of drawing haki when both fighters are using haki, "Hawk Gatling" has haki appearing, so makes total sense for Doflamingo to show it while defending himself.
Your insult is so terrible can you come up with a better one PLEASEEEEEEE, not for me but for the people of this forum. They should not have to subjegate themselves to reading such poorly executed insults.

2nd

I can make the poll which question you want to ask the people. You can pick one of 5 and we can continue the convo there

Did Doffy really beat Sanji
Did Doffy have a difficult time vs Sanji
Did Doffy only beat Sanji because Sanji was at a major disadvantage being in the air
Did Doffy only beat Sanji because Sanji had no previous knowledge of how Doflamingo's devil fruit worked
Did Doffy only beat Sanji because Sanji was cheapshotted with Parasite

5 options. You pick ill post a yes or no poll to show the disparity

I wouldn't. I would have went the AOT route, Naruto route, TOkyo Ghoul route and cared about my story over money.
AoT had one of the shittiest endings in manga history, and had one plot stretched for years, Naruto was extended and even more of a cash grab, Tokyho Ghoul went into obscurity with the second part and hardly anybody cared for it

I wouldn't. I would have went the AOT route, Naruto route, TOkyo Ghoul route and cared about my story over money.
Funny how in all the stories you mentioned went to shit at some point or another, and either had a terrible ending, or had a terrible ending and didnt end at all, just replaced the protagonist with his son.
:suresure:

Sanji's kick in his RS "full power" was countered by pay pay who threw sanji after that
Are you talking about the last kick where Page One screamed so hard the entire town heard him?

what are you even trying to prove with that panel lmfao
Read Oda's SBS. He said Sanji "countered" Big Mom's strength and did not hit her. A fucking Yonko.

"That’s what happened here in this scene. However, can you stopped Big Mom’s punch by merely catching it?! No, you can’t!! So in order to cancel out the power of her punch, he blocked it with his kick!! "

Status
Not open for further replies.