Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
A scenario which I could see:
Sasaki overpowered Franky, Denjiro arrive, we see them fighting,Denjiro losing,Franky standing up and having a final clash,learning haki or something new and beating Sasaki. Would give the fight a lot of tension and showing that Franky grow up even more with a new powerup.

:josad:
Usually when someone we gets beaten, he get a close up of their laid out corpses along with a one liner which is why I think Maria, Ulti and P1 are done. We didn't get that with WsW and Sasaki. It'll be lame as fuck of those are down for good cause I really want a Brooke fight.

@PuckTheGreat , @Paperchampion23 , @Bounty, @DarkWitch
The best part of WsW and Sasaki standing up would however a clearly point for me seeing that Oda really care to make something different then the usually stuff with I would like a lot. Not only Franky and Jinbe can get a hard battle with more tension, this also would confirm two things, at least 4-5 guys beeing awakenend in a Yonkou crew and the most important part, the Calamity battles going be hell off a battle, like really a hard monsters to take down if WsW and Sasaki already act like this.

Give me hope that Sanji and Zoro could get one of their best fights in post ts if not overall in one piece. I like Queen and King and hope they improve a lot during the battle as characters. King as example as lot of potential which Oda could use.

Overall I agree Ulti and Black Maria really aren't need to get back, however I would don't say no for WsW,Sasaki and even Pageone(no awakening) if he could make Usopp stronger in the end of the arc.

I think in that case me and Paper thinking similar.

Why does every Sanji fan have to bring Zoro to justify Sanji's fuck ups? Zoro actually one shot Hody and ran out of oxygen cuz he can't breath underwater and Hody only survived cuz of energy steroids. To make up for that he defeated an opponent far stronger than that version of Hody, in Hyozou. Then he defeated an opponent far stronger than him in Pica

Then he one shot Killer while being severely nerfed
Then he one shot Apoo
Then he blocked strongest attack in the series and permanently scarred most durable character in the series while Luffy with 10,000 power ups failed to even break Kaido's teeth.

Ya'll like bringing Zoro up right, what has Sanji done to make up for his fuck ups? Has he defeated someone stronger than Vergo yet? Or Daifuku or Doffy?
Doesnt matter. At the end of zoro and hody fight, we see zoro in cage and hody win.

zoro lost because hes weak bro and idiot. He thought he could defeat hody the idiot but in the end, he lost

A scenario which I could see:
Sasaki overpowered Franky, Denjiro arrive, we see them fighting,Denjiro losing,Franky standing up and having a final clash,learning haki or something new and beating Sasaki. Would give the fight a lot of tension and showing that Franky grow up even more with a new powerup.

:josad:
As hype as that sounds, it'd be a very convoluted way of writing the Franky fight imo and will require a lot of time and build up which I don't see Oda investing at this point in the arc. Not to mention that it'd completely derail the current flow of the story (imo at least).
Redon's additional comments or speculation on this chapter aside, something that I think is important to note is that the defeat of the Tobi Roppo has already been announced to the entire island. So it seems a bit illogical to me for Oda to write that announcement into the story only to have the SHs fight against the Tobi Roppo again. Not denying the possibility that some or all the Tobi Roppo could still potentially get back up, but I think that announcement makes it even less likely that the SHs face off against them again.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
why is it surprising that someone with regenerative powers survived longer against queen and king than sanji
Marco's devil fruit works on stamina therefore probably no matter how much you stress him out, he will keep healing himself as long as that stamina is intact and that means either multiple opponents channelling at him or powerful ones like Teach.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
That aside, wheres the proof?
u keep talking shit but didnt want to provide proof?
where the proof?
that sanji using haki vs doffy
There's evidence he likely learned it from the Okama out of a matter of common sense. Oda doesn't necessarily care about our common sense but it's still the most valid explanation. Not a 100% proof of course.
Post automatically merged:

are on break this week..?? are these an early spoilers for next week's chapter.?
Yeah technically.

Status
Not open for further replies.