Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally feel like a lot of the raid suit like the invisibility is going to be written out during fights because it doesn’t match Sanjis style.

Sanjis an in your face talking shit type of fighter so invisibility seems odd. It’s helpful when Sanji does stealth side quests, but not really in a fight.

These are the major reasons I believe the raid suit has a new form created by Usopp and Franky. Memory shape alloy seems ideal to create two suits out of one. A stealth black suit used for rescue and stealth and a different suit for combat.
He's not even using the suit. Why does everyone expect him to use it?

I hope Oda does not devolve the plot into cringe fest like Monster Trio vs Kaido. Personally, I want Luffy Kaido one on one with Kaido defeated, then he needs his head cut off by Zoro.

yeah from queen and king. how do you think its gonna work against top tiers like fujitora who can sense a person's presence when he's fucking blind?
Yeah thats when Something called "Matchups" matter.
and stop with the vinsmoke siblings BS. the entire wci narrative was to show how different sanji was from the vinsmoke trash. he couldve been better than the vinsmokes without their tech to even further prove their point.
thats what you think, not everyone has to think that way.
yeah like the entire ryuma narrative
yeah like ryuma narative like slaying dragon with Shisui, ohh wait another magic sword appeared out of the blue which matches ryuma narrative more than shisui.
all the parallels between oden and zoro with toki and hiyori
You didnt know shit about Oden until late after zoro got enma.
cutting a dragon (kaido) didnt come out of the tons of buildup and narrative focus zoro got in wano
it was built up since thriller bark and Punk hazard furthur amplified the narrative, it doesnt have to be kaido in particular, since we are talking about the narrative
your signature which says ZKK came out of the narrative surrounding enma.
"ZKK came out of the narrative surrounding enma" no it wasnt. There were people who thought of ZKK before enma appeared, it just wasnt widespread agenda
but yeah enma came out of the blue without any basis. just say you dont understand what you're talking about and bounce.
yeah of course it came out of the blue. SHOW ME ONE BASIS WHICH HINTS ON ENMA BEING WEILDED BY ZORO. zoro got enma the first time it was ever mentioned in the story.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Oda decides when sanji gets 1v1s to have a bloom
when was the last time sanji had a full on seriosu 1v1 before queen? jyabura? yall love to cry about it but yeah keep jerking off oda. as i said multiple times before oda's a great writer narratively. but dont act like the man doesnt make mistakes.

Oda is going to go more into his fighting style his haki types and how good he is with them.
dont you realize that the fight between page one was forced into the wano plot unnaturally to introduce the raid suit to us? how many chapters do you think the queen fight is gonna last? maximum 3. you think oda's gonna expand on sanji or zoro like he did with luffy in luffy vs katakuri?

He's not even using the suit. Why does everyone expect him to use it?
oda introduced the raid suit in this arc and brought the queen - judge plotline into this arc. there's no chance he doesnt expand on the raid suit. he hasnt used it yet since his fight has started fully. watch the upcoming 1v1 with queen expand on the limits of the raid suit.

So headcanon then? You're assuming zoro can elevate his observation and speed to sanjis level mid battle?
Yeah, exactly… or do some reckless shit and create an opening through his recklessness…

I am basically using this headcanon cause I am very familiar with Zoro’s fights and how he usually ends those type of fights… he is so resiliant that he always comes up with a solution by the very end to win…

I am a Sanji fan through and through, but I personally aknowledge that Zoro has more resiliance and more will when it comes to fight… it’s why I give him this small edge…

when was the last time sanji had a full on seriosu 1v1 before queen? jyabura? yall love to cry about it but yeah keep jerking off oda. as i said multiple times before oda's a great writer narratively. but dont act like the man doesnt make mistakes.

dont you realize that the fight between page one was forced into the wano plot unnaturally to introduce the raid suit to us? how many chapters do you think the queen fight is gonna last? maximum 3. you think oda's gonna expand on sanji or zoro like he did with luffy in luffy vs katakuri?

oda introduced the raid suit in this arc and brought the queen - judge plotline into this arc. there's no chance he doesnt expand on the raid suit. he hasnt used it yet since his fight has started fully. watch the upcoming 1v1 with queen expand on the limits of the raid suit.
Cry?? When did you see me cry about sanji not fighting?? I have always had sanji at a certain power level so no the fucking 1v1s don't mean nun . Oda decides who fights who . Deal with it .

Yeah, exactly… or do some reckless shit and create an opening through his recklessness…

I am basically using this headcanon cause I am very familiar with Zoro’s fights and how he usually ends those type of fights… he is so resiliant that he always comes up with a solution by the very end to win…

I am a Sanji fan through and through, but I personally aknowledge that Zoro has more resiliance and more will when it comes to fight… it’s why I give him this small edge…
Your acting like sanjis not gonna see through this feint with his observation and avoid it with his vastly superior speed. Plus sanjis not going down with one hit.

Sanji rs >two yc
Post automatically merged:

Nah sanjis gonna learn more about the history with vegapunk not the suit. Sanjis only used the suit for stealthy missions besides the first time he practiced with it.

If he didn't pull it out vs king and queen at the same time then I don't think he will at all. Base sanjis making queen bleed with one hit

base King neg diffed and Knocked out RS+Base sanji by a unnamed attack

Zoro > King

so Imagine the gap between King and Queen its same as Zoro and Sanji. gap is fucking massive

I hope Oda does not devolve the plot into cringe fest like Monster Trio vs Kaido. Personally, I want Luffy Kaido one on one with Kaido defeated, then he needs his head cut off by Zoro.
I agree with everything except the end lol

however, I will agree to it IFFF it’s done in an execution formality…
Meaning ending Kaido in Seppoku way… Kaido asks to end his life with his defeat in seppoku way… Kaido stabs himself with his belly… Zoro cuts his head off as the performer of executioner…

but just coming in… swooping by the end to kill him when he’s already defeated is cringe… even for Zoro’s standard, it’s not in his character to kill defeated opponent after they lost their strength lol… just taking glory for the sake of glory

Your acting like sanjis not gonna see through this feint with his observation and avoid it with his vastly superior speed. Plus sanjis not going down with one hit.

Sanji rs >two yc

Nah sanjis gonna learn more about the history with vegapunk not the suit. Sanjis only used the suit for stealthy missions besides the first time he practiced with it.

If he didn't pull it out vs king and queen at the same time then I don't think he will at all. Base sanjis making queen bleed with one hit
If sanji pulls the W, I’ll be happy anyway so… who knows hhhh

Zoro > King

so Imagine the gap between King and Queen its same as Zoro and Sanji. gap is fucking massive
When did he knock out sanji🧢🧢🧢 stop the cap🧢 sanji said kings attack didn't do shit.

Sanji just took on king and queen so what do you mean? :holdthisl:

There's nothing separating King and Queen in strength in story. Keep crying. ZKK is still happening. Just with king:lulz:

Zoro > King

It's confirmed. Massively nerfed killer knocked out zoro so

Killer>zoro

Based 🐐 sanji took a hit from 1yc and said it didn't do anything

Status
Not open for further replies.