• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
beating a fodder doesnt make you close or stronger. lmaoo who tf even is queen

then King neg diffed RS sanji and Zoro now his enemy

Zoro >King
imagine the Freaking gap
The hilarious notion is that some fans do not realize that Zoro and Sanji tag teaming King and Queen likely does make Sanji look worse because Zoro deals too much damage he will likely be finished with King before Sanji is done with Queen and a tag teaming means that Zoro will likely also attack Queen and deal a ton of damage.

Unless Oda screws Zoro by nerfing him he will "steal" spotlight and damage cumulation xd

Zoro's main arc battle is going to be a YC who is practically the equal of Sanji's main arc battle (just wait for the bounty reveal, will make it obvious)

Lots of characters have overperformed against characters that they would have no chance against in a proper 1v1 fight. Have you forgotten that this is the same arc where Franky, Robin and Jinbe all took turns on Big Mom? Random Wano samurai with no chance against a yonko ended up cutting Kaido as well.

I'm sorry that Zoro's proper 1v1 battle won't live up to your two piece dreams.

Kid and killer are behind Luffy and Zoro for now at least.
The fight between zoro and killer proved their differences in power.
Yeah killer didn't have his main weapons and Zoro was missing his strongest sword and he was getting attacked by the fox 🦊 guy.
Two years ago those two would have a hell of a fight but for now at least zoro is ahead from killer.
Now kid is a beast!! The guy took a punch to the face while he was on the ground from angry big mom and the MF laugh 🤣.. He took damage but he was more than ok while a YC2 with ancient Zoan df was almost koed from 2 hits from nerfed big mom.
I believe when he will hit his prime he will be more beastly than even Luffy but for now with luffy having advanced haki in all three types while kid hasn't not even in one I don't think we can compare them..
But i believe kid pirates will close the gap in the future

you're a sanji fan ik. saw you saying that you've been wanking sanji since OJ, forgot where I saw you saying this though
I don't wank the way most Zoro and Sanji fans do. Just appreciating everything. And Zoro is my second favorite albeit, I always say that Zoro will always be stronger than him but when they finally settle this, it'd be a stalemate. Sanji has ways and means to deal with him, too.

You mean the emptiness of pursuing strength for its own sake will hit him?
Yeah... like he went after becoming strong, gathering armies... and all to have biggest battle and die... but again... what is he fighting for? what was all that about? it just feels soooo empty....

As I said, all the people Kaido praised their death were dying for a cause and dying to protect something important for the future unlike Kaido... he just wants to die in spectacular way....

The truth of the matter... people usually continue to talk about character death if it IMPACTED THEM on personal level..... Wano people always remember Oden for trying to save them and protect them... Roger was always remembered for raising the curtains on golden age of pirates where everyone is going after their dreams.... WB is always remembered as someone who was a father to his crew...and was protector of many islands like Fishman island..... Ace is remembered always for his sacrifice and for his protection to Luffy despite his hotheaded nature... All the flashback for the great people like Dr. Hiluluk.. Tom San.. Belemere...etc...all the same, dying for a cause or a purpose

While all what Kaido is working for... have ZERO purpose... in fact, he straight up tells us in his introduction that he is bored from this world so he wants to start the biggest war.... boredom usually hits and strikes people who have depression most of the time... where they have no purpose in life.. no cause or goals to go after.... it is just an empty shell...

he will likely be finished with King before Sanji is done with Queen
do you really think thats gonna happen? if its tag team then I'm 100% sure that they'll defeat their opponent in Epic doublespread at the same time. if its separated 1v1 then sanji's fight for 2-3 chapters then zoro's fight for 2-3 chapters.
tagteam battle will result in W for sanji fans and W for zoro fans(except for those who went overboard with expectations)

beating a fodder doesnt make you close or stronger. lmaoo who tf even is queen

then King neg diffed RS sanji and Zoro now his enemy

Zoro >King
imagine the Freaking gap
"King neg diff Sanji!!! King neg diff Sanji!!! King neg diff Sanji!!! King neg diff Sanji!!!"

I wanted to make a screenshot of all the posts you've made of this exact thing, but there's literally 3 pages of search results on you posting "king neg sanji" in the last few days

Are you just extremely attention starved? :ihaha:

The hilarious notion is that some fans do not realize that Zoro and Sanji tag teaming King and Queen likely does make Sanji look worse because Zoro deals too much damage he will likely be finished with King before Sanji is done with Queen and a tag teaming means that Zoro will likely also attack Queen and deal a ton of damage.

Unless Oda screws Zoro by nerfing him he will "steal" spotlight and damage cumulation xd
“Zoro and Sanji will never fight together”

"King neg diff Sanji!!! King neg diff Sanji!!! King neg diff Sanji!!! King neg diff Sanji!!!"

I wanted to make a screenshot of all the posts you've made of this exact thing, but there's literally 3 pages of search results on you posting "king neg sanji" in the last few days

can you send it then i dont need to feed it for judges failure fans :finally:

He's been talking nonsense. I don't know why some Zoro fans resist putting Zoro and Sanji together, but that's what the author is doing

Status
Not open for further replies.