Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s likely that it’s going to be one of the Tobi Roppo getting up. Mr. 2 did the same thing in Alabasta but he didn’t come back to fight the straw hats.
Mr. 2 wasnt hinted at getting up mid fight though lol. The situation is unique in that characters from Kaidos side has already recovered. Ulti twice. Page 1 and Jack once. It's a feature of Ancient Zoans to be resilient. Not only that, but the idea of awakening may be a thing for some of them.

Consider this, they need to actually be defeated first for you, the reader, to witness the scenario. I feel like this is why some people here have a hard time processing them not being fully down. But there are some oddities so far:

- P1 was defeated by BM, not Usopp, who never got anything out of it.

- Ulti honestly was the most normal, but again suffered defeats multiple times. Who's to say she can't recover again.

- Sasaki and WsW both had their fights transitioned away from before we saw the endings.

- Black Maria never showed her other zoan form. Coincidentally Brook never got a fight. Not saying it means anything but that is a peculiar observation to make.

Whether or not 1 or all 5 of these characters continue to play factors is dependent on this and the next few chapters, but I think due to Redons comment we can't rule out the possibility

Last edited:
Mr. 2 was hinted at getting up mid fight though lol. The situation is unique in that characters from Kaidos side has already recovered. Ulti twice. Page 1 and Jack once. It's a feature of Ancient Zoans to be resilient. Not only that, but the idea of awakening may be a thing for some of them.

Consider this, they need to actually be defeated first for you, the reader, to witness the scenario. I feel like this is why some people here have a hard time processing them not being fully down. But there are some oddities so far:

- P1 was defeated by BM, not Usopp, who never got anything out of it.

- Ulti honestly was the most normal, but again suffered defeats multiple times. Who's to say she can't recover again.

- Sasaki and WsW both had their fights transitioned away from before we saw the endings.

- Black Maria never showed her other zoan form. Coincidentally Brook never got a fight. Not saying it means anything but that is a peculiar observation to make.

Whether or not 1 or all 5 of these characters continue to play factors is dependent on this and the next few chapters, but I think due to Redons comment we can't rule out the possibility
I am not angry about the prospect of F6 getting up, i sincerely see no merit.
If it happens, you turn out to be right, but i do not see their significance remotely justifying playing a role still.

Luffy's bones don't break
Gear 4 and god thread are DF abilities

Zoro is base natural human.
Broken bones will extremely limit attack power, just take sanji for example, he couldn't stand the shock of his kicks with few broken ribs, and immidiatly fell down when he broke his leg vs kuma...

Zoro is using swords, sanji uses his legs, zoro's sword can absorb most of the impact without damaging him

For Luffy Zoro and Sanji to be the top three members of the alliance at the end of the war is ridiculous?
Yep, no idea why you put Luffy in the group.
Because this is the arc in which the Strawhats prove they are on Yonkou lvl, not above Yonkou lvl, that´s gonna be vs Blackbeard, who will, one way or the other, have proven that they are beyond Yonkou lvl crew and BB himself.
Beating one yonkou commander is neither putting him above all commander, let alone putting him above Marco.
Btw, same applies to Zori, so don´t think this is a Sanji bashing post or something.

I am not angry about the prospect of F6 getting up, i sincerely see no merit.
If it happens, you turn out to be right, but i do not see their significance remotely justifying playing a role still.
Keeping the crew busy/more exhausted so the fight ends more desperate than we think.

Jinbe, Brook, Franky, Nami, and Usopp are all fine. If they aren't kept busy by their enemies, then Oda has to draw them somewhere else doing other things. Either they fight fodder or they can have more meaningful battles against the F6.

That's my point

Status
Not open for further replies.