Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Sanji can’t perform the same feats Marco showed during Marineford. Marco could handle King and Queen far better than Sanji. Be happy with his fight against Queen and enjoy Sanji as he is.
Post automatically merged:

The story is telling us rs sanji defeats kong but you still believe he would be weaker than king ?? Do you think the shs grow backwards?? What drugs yall on ??
What drugs are you taking? RS Sanji got overpowered by Zoan King. Fuck off for real

Yep, no idea why you put Luffy in the group.
Because this is the arc in which the Strawhats prove they are on Yonkou lvl, not above Yonkou lvl, that´s gonna be vs Blackbeard, who will, one way or the other, have proven that they are beyond Yonkou lvl crew and BB himself.
Beating one yonkou commander is neither putting him above all commander, let alone putting him above Marco.
Btw, same applies to Zori, so don´t think this is a Sanji bashing post or something.
I know what you’re saying. Luffys already top 1 of the alliance this much is clear; however, I think Zoro and Sanji are going to be 2 and 3 leaving.

I’m not of the opinion that their role ends with calamities. I feel like Zoro and Sanji will both be very important in the climax of Wano. Luffy will beat Kaido, but Zoro and Sanji will be important in Kaidos defeat as well.

Odas hyping them up as Luffys wings, I’m sure there will be a payoff for this.

Current Sanji can’t perform the same feats Marco showed during Marineford. Marco could handle King and Queen far better than Sanji. Be happy with his fight against Queen and enjoy Sanji as he is.
King and Queen probably went savage on Sanji here because of the Tobiroppo's defeat being announced, not to mention Queen is on Hybrid Form since he started fighting Sanji.

Marco stalled both but that was because they understimated Marco, once it happens Marco can't handle both anymore but keep a 1vs1 against King

What drugs are you taking? RS Sanji got overpowered by Zoan King. Fuck off for real
When Sanji defeats the queen, he will at least equal the king

King and Queen probably went savage on Sanji here, not to mention Queen is on Hybrid Form since he started fighting Sanji.

Marco stalled both but that was because they understimated Marco, once it happens Marco can'
Sanji fainting is no shame, I’m not hating on it.
Marco fought against Queen and King in his Zoan forms and base for a long time and performed good against them.

Now I’ve read countless times that you guys use Marco’s healing abilities as an excuse. Bro his devil fruit is part of his strength. His healing ability makes him strong, what’s wrong with that? Of course his healing abilities give him a advantage and he’s still stronger than Sanji. By your logic I could say that the RS reduced the damage against Page One

Marco can handle Queen pretty easy. It’s too soon for Sanji to reach his lvl. Sanji will be YC2 lvl and weaker than King.
Marco was already exaggerating Queen in his slow and predictable full zoan form, saying he was too hard to face and that he couldn't face both (K&Q) at the same time.

King and Queen hybrid are close to Marco, Sanji beating Queen solidly will put him on Marco's level

Sanji fainting is no shame, I’m not hating on it.
Marco fought against Queen and King in his Zoan forms and base for a long time and performed good against them.

Now I’ve read countless times that you guys use Marco’s healing abilities as an excuse. Bro his devil fruit is part of his strength. His healing ability makes him strong, what’s wrong with that? Of course his healing abilities give him a advantage and he’s still stronger than Sanji. By your logic I could say that the RS reduced the damage against Page One
Im not talking about how Marco works, my point is the difference on Marco's whole situation compared to Sanji's in this chapter.

Got overpowered by king?? When did sanji get overpowered by king ?? You guys just like using terms thinking you are making sense don't you ?? Sanji clashed equally with king only got caught when he was distracted by nami and carrot. Did not give two fucks about king holding him by the neck . Goes on to congratulate momo, king the fodder realises his base form is useless so he goes into zoan form and tries to split sanji into 2 . Sanji comes back clean . Yet you tell me he overpowered sanji?? My man stop acting like a dumb kid and learn to read. Sanji fought both in base and they still failed to put him down . Use your fucking head . There should be sense in it

I know what you’re saying. Luffys already top 1 of the alliance this much is clear; however, I think Zoro and Sanji are going to be 2 and 3 leaving.

I’m not of the opinion that their role ends with calamities. I feel like Zoro and Sanji will both be very important in the climax of Wano. Luffy will beat Kaido, but Zoro and Sanji will be important in Kaidos defeat as well.

Odas hyping them up as Luffys wings, I’m sure there will be a payoff for this.
If that´s your opinion, ok.

Well, the hype comes right before the battles against the calamities, with wings and star player and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.