Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf are you talking about dude? People in China and India who get paid pennies work ten times harder than Oda ever has his entire life and I don’t see you praising them? Oda sits on his ass and draws and gets paid millions of dollars doing it. He has secretaries bring him food. Y’all continue to stroke off to your lord and savior GOda. Oda doesn’t give a fuck about you dude.
Who hurt you? holy shit. You come here and spew the same shit every week.

No one here puts Oda on a pedestal or thinks OP is flawless, but it is still a OP forum and people clearly enjoy it enough to talk and speculate about it.
So what's your goal in coming here every week to shit talk it over and over?
What's even the point if it's so bad?
Go enjoy masterful writting somewhere else and stop being a killjoy.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It doesn't matter what you, a self proclaimed Sanji hater and your Zolo gang thinks about what the manga makes pretty clear, people who can't even read things properly it's pure clownery. Just imagine Zoro in the same situation as Sanji LoL, Sanji was the first dude to fight Doflamingo in the air in complete disadvantage, Doflamingo needed to use 3 of his arguably most broken abilities not Awakening included to stop Sanji and we don't know how it would end cuz Sanji was fine after "Goshikito" and Law teleported him because of "Parasite". You probably think Zoro would do much better in a situation like that right because Zoro is incomparable to Sanji right?
Lmfao sanji got negged by doffy law saved him from death.

Who hurt you? holy shit. You come here and spew the same shit every week.

No one here puts Oda on a pedestal or thinks OP is flawless, but it is still a OP forum and people clearly enjoy it enough to talk and speculate about it.
So what's your goal in coming here every week to shit talk it over and over?
What's even the point if it's so bad?
Go enjoy masterful writting somewhere else and stop being a killjoy.
Y’all replied to me! I never relied to y’all. Like wtf are you babbling about? If you don’t like what I say then stop replying back to me or block me? Keep stroking off to your god Oda.

So your answer is I have no answer you are a zolololololo boy so I will deflect.

Still waiting on what question you want to make the poll off of instead of you deflecting.

Did Doffy really beat Sanji
Did Doffy have a difficult time vs Sanji
Did Doffy only beat Sanji because Sanji was at a major disadvantage being in the air
Did Doffy only beat Sanji because Sanji had no previous knowledge of how Doflamingo's devil fruit worked
Did Doffy only beat Sanji because Sanji was cheapshotted with Parasite

Just pick one or are you going to keep deflecting because few people will disagree with you
I don't think parasite counts as a cheap shot, fujitora was able to percieve it and block it , Luffy also broke out of it , it just means Sanji COO suck and is not physically strong enough to break out of it

Honestly, I can entirely see 1023 starting with King/Queen getting up and King changing to his hybrid, have Marco leave to support Luffy, then the scene switches to something else (i.e. Inu vs Jack).

I've speculated multiple people fighting Jack (and have not been right). But he's by far the most elusive one. I have no idea who's going to fight him if Inu loses. Does Oda make it funny and have Usopp help Inu? Does Jack beat Inu, return to the performance floor so we get a double spread of all 3 calamities? Does that put Sanji/Zoro at a disadvantage? Maybe Chopper gets a new, strong form that let's him help them since he's also there? Maybe Jinbe or Yamato still have opportunities to fight him?

So many factors at play there. Unless of course, Inu just wins lol

The year is 2098, medicine has done its best trying to keep lee33's biological and mechanical organs working but they're finally beyond hope, as he is given one last chance to say goodbye to his loved ones by the doctors he refuses, instead using his last moments and energy he makes his billionth post to let everyone know how much he hates One Piece and how he couldn't possibly care less about it, but making sure to emphasize he still liked pre time skip one last time.

Sanji gonna need some crazy new moves to make him knocking out an ancient zoan yonkou commander credible. Some generic diable jambes moves that can't knock Vergo out and pass Doflamingo defense aren't going to cut it
You talk like every single attack from Luffy surpassed Doflamingo's defense in Dressrosa, except for Gear 4 :kaidowhat:
(Not mention Law's assistance)

"Poele a Frire" is a DPS move that focus on landing lots of hits, similar to "Hawk Gatling", no wonder Doflamingo said it was "powerful stuff" and instantly used "Parasite" to stop Sanji's attack towards him.

Vergo got stunned in a hole in the wall while Sanji talked with Marines and Tashigi, and thats because he was previously nerfed and got too cocky overall.
Vergo was the guy who ignored several Smoker's haki blows like it was nothing. "Flange Strike" isn't even one of his Sanji's strongest moves.

Honestly, I can entirely see 1023 starting with King/Queen getting up and King changing to his hybrid, have Marco leave to support Luffy, then the scene switches to something else (i.e. Inu vs Jack).

I've speculated multiple people fighting Jack (and have not been right). But he's by far the most elusive one. I have no idea who's going to fight him if Inu loses. Does Oda make it funny and have Usopp help Inu? Does Jack beat Inu, return to the performance floor so we get a double spread of all 3 calamities? Does that put Sanji/Zoro at a disadvantage? Maybe Chopper gets a new, strong form that let's him help them since he's also there? Maybe Jinbe or Yamato still have opportunities to fight him?

Inu will likely be used to finally show and hype Jack hybrid.

Caribou vs Jack :finally:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Wtf are you talking about dude? People in China and India who get paid pennies work ten times harder than Oda ever has his entire life and I don’t see you praising them?
what do you know about the work ethic in india and china lool? have you ever lived in india or china? heck have you even been there? please refrain from commenting on stuff like that.

and no, the people who are paid pennies aren't a successful shonen jump mangaka whose manga sales literally carried WSJ for over 2 decades. if he makes millions through sales that's because a whole lot of people love it.

Oda sits on his ass and draws and gets paid millions of dollars doing it. He has secretaries bring him food. Y’all continue to stroke off to your lord and savior GOda. Oda doesn’t give a fuck about you dude.

this was released on a japanese magazine btw. the weekly schedule of a mangaka who publishes weekly.

ill do one better and add excerpts from an old interview where oda talked about his schedule.

Sanji's VA :What's the best part about being a manga writer?
Oda: When I got to meet those I admire so much, like Toriyama sensei
Chopper's VA : What time do you wake up, and what time do you work until?
Oda: I wake up at 5 and work until 2 AM. Its normal for me to only sleep from 2 until 5.
Zoro's VA : Do you get a vacation? If you so, where do you want to go?
Mini chopper: I would want to go to an amusement park!

Oda: I don't get vacations. If I did, i would want to go on a trip with my family. Any where is fine, I just want to go outside. I never get to go out side.

I actually dont agree with every narrative decision that Oda takes and I actually call out PIS and BS. You can literally check my post history on this platform. But stop disrespecting their work ethic. Being a mangaka is extremely tough, let alone make a manga for close to 25 years. If you don't like the series feel free to drop it or even criticize it. Stop acting like a weirdo.

Luffy 1v1 kaido
Zoro 1v1 king
Sanji 1v1 queen
marco just help kid an law for tack down big meme
Inu lose and Yamato fight jack

i don't think awakening is a form, just like the jailers in impel down
With the Jailer you actually put a good point, since the Jailer wheren't hybrids, their form was kinda different. Like Bonchan,Luffy and co couldn't see that these guys where Zoan, they legit though they beeing monsters. Only with Crocodile answer they actually get the info that the jailers have zoan power. And who look similar like a monster and get descript as a monster? Yes Monsterpoint Chopper. Greg also even pointed this that the Jailers been most like a new different form like Monsterpoint.

Only negetive effect, they probably where forced and didn' have the true awakening. They couldn' transform anymore into humens.

I always imagine Monsterpoint Chopper as a new awakening form with zoan users would get. Their power increase, they became faster, more durable and overall better. But they can' use it for very long time because that I assume everyone Awakenend true zoan user can probably only use that form for 30mins-1std. Like Boundman and Monsterpoint they have a special limit of time for the use.

I think in this arc we finally see a legit awakenend zoan user who isn't forced to get it like the Jailers or Chopper.

So for my though im pretty sure we actually get a new form.

Wtf are you talking about dude? People in China and India who get paid pennies work ten times harder than Oda ever has his entire life and I don’t see you praising them? Oda sits on his ass and draws and gets paid millions of dollars doing it. He has secretaries bring him food. Y’all continue to stroke off to your lord and savior GOda. Oda doesn’t give a fuck about you dude.
@Pantheos add a new rule:
"Whenever you praise Oda on this forum, it is a must for you to also praise Hardworking Indians and Chinese"

Status
Not open for further replies.