Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redon wrote that saying that Marco speaks of "main star" or however you want to translate it when Zoro enters the battle isn't in the spoilers, that thinking it refers to Zoro alone is just an assumption and that these statements are misleading.

I am a bigger fan of Luffy than Zoro and a much bigger fan of WB than anyone else. I don't understand why you think I need to push anyone to make someone else look good. I didn't do that, Oda did that all by himself.
Nah, the story dictatates that certain captains are well above their subordinates; crews with divisions and shit not small compact crew like the Roger Pirates, Red Haired Pirates and the SHs.
Only liked it bc u like Luffy more

Because you could scale Sanji to Marco if the hold off is comparable
the one difference between Marco and Sanji, he doesn't have regeneration fruit where you can have the audacity to take all attacks without caring.

the only decent comparison would be Marco vs Sanji in one-on-one, now when it comes to 2 characters against Sanji or Marco, Marco stands out because of the regeneration..

that is, even if Marco can't do anything, he can take several attacks, while Sanji would have to escape all attacks from King and Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.