Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I swear I am banning @MonsterZoro from the summaries thread forever if Sanji doesn't faint in the chapter.

Thanks!

I can do that for him but is in spanish, the link sent you to Pirateking's page were Redon Said that.

Only need to translate.

https://www.pirate-king.es/foro/spo...d2b9ec00&sid=231186bb88d05085cb84f2b8d2b9ec00
Thank you. He already posted it in the summaries thread.

It also doesn't refute it
There is nothing to refute. Saying "Rayleigh was Rogers partner" indicates no such thing as them being equal in terms of power. It doesn't even belong as an argument.

Show me concrete evidence that Rayleigh was Rogers equal.

Who was Rayleigh portrayed alongside in Oden's flashback? Wasn't Roger. Who has Rayleigh been stated to have defeated or even fought against that was comparable to Roger? No one.

This argument stems from the fact that Rayleigh stalled Kizaru. That means nothing, because Roger was by far and above both Admirals and Yonko's.

Him and Whitebeard were the only two gold medalists of the World. That's a manga fact, and not something you guys can wiggle other characters into the equation of, just because.

SANJI FAINTED ON PURPOSE SO THEY WOULD GO TO KILL ZORO THEN SANJI WOULD GET HYIORI FOR HIMSELF
:cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :smart:
You know Sanji waiting for his underaged girl pudding. I mean she is named after food and Sanji is a cook so....:smoothy:
Post automatically merged:

There is nothing to refute. Saying "Rayleigh was Rogers partner" indicates no such thing as them being equal in terms of power. It doesn't even belong as an argument.

Who was Rayleigh portrayed alongside in Oden's flashback? Wasn't Roger. Who has Rayleigh been stated to have defeated or even fought against that was comparable to Roger? No one.

This argument stems from the fact that Rayleigh stalled Kizaru. That means nothing, because Roger was by far and above both Admirals and Yonko's.

Him and Whitebeard were the only two gold medalists of the World. That's a manga fact, and not something you guys can wiggle other characters into the equation of, just because.
Show me concrete evidence that he wasn't since you were the one that brought up the point

Far and above? Based on what.

so here is the problem

- The title of the chapter in the spoilers (hanagata) isnt the full title
- People assuming Marco said "star" only to Zoro, but Zoro & Sanji attacking King & Queen in the end of the chapter.
1 Hanagata single finger Zoro
2 Zoro opens the bandage like a flower
3 Hanagata refers to Zoro and Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.