Chopper
Robin
Franky
Brook
Jinbe
Carrot
Yamato
Marco
If we're getting new marco form then he definitely is the final strawhat, he still have some unfinished business with bbp and also has entrusted the safety of luffy. He is by no means a captain material but a great support for the crew
he's better as an ally imo

I’ve always thought there was a good chance that Marco’s partial body part transformations he does weren’t his hybrid. It’s so different than other zoans (minus Black Maria).

Still, Marco not using his full strength at Marineford may be some of the biggest PIS in the series if he really does show full hybrid.
We already knew that all of the combat at Marineford was PIS. The fact that Marco has ranged shockwaves and can heal people is already wack.

Him not using hybrid would be the last straw, and no one will be able to deny that the scaling at Marineford was off.
Post automatically merged:

where is this marco isnt using hybrd come from
He uses a new form in this chapter according to the QandA

If Marco has a new form he hasn't used that could be awakening and if King hasn't used his hybrid yet they both just left Katakuri in their dust.

That's sad.
:feelscryingman:
Yeah no.:suresure:

Katakari is shit, people overrating him for no reason other than having the most useless ability ever aka future sight
So in other words, "I don't like Katakuri therefore he is weak."

Status
Not open for further replies.