Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing people don't understand about timeskip is, Zoro and sanji became stronger. Luffy became stronger too, but luffyยดs training was focused on laying the groundwork for becoming faaar stronger. Luffy learnt basics and is advancing his techniques now. Whereas other SHs came out strong from the timeskip.

He's the top poster in this thread and has enough replies to fill 30 pages alone lmfao
I even warn @Gol D. Roger that Monsterzoro would destroy the spoiler section for the new chapter, well it literally happen, nobody can stop him.
:myman:

@CbShadow
If WsW and Sasaki stand up or even the others like Redon make it up,then their is a no way that King and Queen going down faster. You can be sure that is going be a hell of fight who could take for over hours. I don't would really care much about the 15min. We all know Momo is going to stop Onigashima.

The thing people don't understand about timeskip is, Zoro and sanji became stronger. Luffy became stronger too, but luffyยดs training was focused on laying the groundwork for becoming faaar stronger. Luffy learnt basics and is advancing his techniques now. Whereas other SHs came out strong from the timeskip.
Source: me myself, the trainer of luffy and the Right hand man of the OG pirate king

Except he didnโ€™t.

This is false, given that every enemy Luffy has fought in each arc has been stronger than every enemy Zoro has fough, by a margin that has increased each arc throughout the entire story. The gap has only gotten wider. Hell, in the middle of the series, we were actually given a number for it.

The captains are and always have been vastly superior to their subordinates. This has been demonstrated multiple times, and was even talked about in a roundabout way on Thriller Bark. Theyโ€™re on an entirely different plane than their subordinates are. This is why weโ€™re about to get a recovered Zoro against King while Luffy is going to face Kaido. Theyโ€™re not remotely in the same league.
Would you change your stance if day hypothetically Zoro were to kill Kaido?

Status
Not open for further replies.