Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If WsW and Sasaki stand up or even the others like Redon make it up,then their is a no way that King and Queen going down faster. You can be sure that is going be a hell of fight who could take for over hours. I don't would really care much about the 15min. We all know Momo is going to stop Onigashima.
IDK what the Tobi Roppo would do if they got up again. Unless they do have an Awakening Form, they've proven too weak to hang with the likes of Jinbe and Franky can't fend off a Tobi Roppo without his Shogun.

So, if F6 will stand up, and Robin, Frankie and Nami will not be able to do anything now. If Ulti turns on Awakening and Haki, Nami has no chance, Ulti's speed in the base and in the Hybrid is different, and even higher in Awakening. Frankie and Robin will no longer be able to continue the fight. Think about who will be their opponents.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
So, if F6 will stand up, and Robin, Frankie and Nami will not be able to do anything now. If Ulti turns on Awakening and Haki, Nami has no chance, Ulti's speed in the base and in the Hybrid is different, and even higher in Awakening. Frankie and Robin will no longer be able to continue the fight. Think about who will be their opponents.
Ulti isn't getting back up

IDK what the Tobi Roppo would do if they got up again. Unless they do have an Awakening Form, they've proven too weak to hang with the likes of Jinbe and Franky can't fend off a Tobi Roppo without his Shogun.
I think it is overall just WsW and Sasaki showing off awakening forms. Bm and Ulti stay down, Pageone hybrid could get action later against Chopper or Usopp.
Im pretty sure seeing how strong Chopper get with monsterpoint and if we really assume that it is a awakenend zoan form, well you can imagine how massive strong WsW and Sasaki beacme after that.
Overall it is a awakenend power and rare with not everyone has it. Pretty sure Jinbe and Franky would get then enough and hard trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.