Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And what the hell does Zoro have to do with anything? I literally said in a previous post if the cap for Top Tiers is 100, then Rayleigh would be 100, but Roger and Whitebeard were a cut above the rest, and would be 120, because they were a cut above the rest, as per how Oda portrays them. So you can go somewhere else with your bullshit in thinking everything is an anti Zoro agenda.
You have to consider that the only reason these people say that Rayleigh is anywhere near as strong as Roger is that they imagine that Zoro must be synonymous to Rayleigh in the same way that Luffy is synonymous to Roger. However, the story has never emphasized any connection at all between Zoro and Rayleigh. They want Rayleigh to be that strong because they imagine that it will translate into Zoro being that strong.

They are not arguing in good faith.

You have to consider that the only reason these people say that Rayleigh is anywhere near as strong as Roger is that they imagine that Zoro must be synonymous to Rayleigh in the same way that Luffy is synonymous to Roger. However, the story has never emphasized any connection at all between Zoro and Rayleigh. They want Rayleigh to be that strong because they imagine that it will translate into Zoro being that strong.

They are not arguing in good faith.
The fuck?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
There isn't any headcannon involved in the amount of emphasis and hype Oda has placed around Roger and Whitebeards strength.
The only head cannon is that of placing Rayleigh or anyone else on their level, when Oda has never done such a thing.
Except that Oda himself literally did it... I guess the last flashback wasnt clear enough about it?
And what the hell does Zoro have to do with anything? I literally said in a previous post if the cap for Top Tiers is 100, then Rayleigh would be 100, but Roger and Whitebeard were a cut above the rest, and would be 120, because they were a cut above the rest, as per how Oda portrays them. So you can go somewhere else with your bullshit in thinking everything is an anti Zoro agenda.
Looks like headcanon. Zoro is above all those numbers anyway.

Yea and i don't see where you get far above from.
Sengoku rolled out the entire heavy hitting might of the Marines, gathered all the Shichibukai, and had forces totalling 100,000 just to prep for a war with Whitebeard.

Big Mom and Kaido were meeting up, and Kizaru was prepared to go by himself to stop an alliance from forming. If you can see the difference in portrayal here, then I don't know what to tell you. :kayneshrug:

Redon having a feud with zoro fans who insist Marco implied "Star" only to Zoro in spanish forum :cantseeme:
Obsession is not restricted by language after all :saden:
Post automatically merged:

If Star also implied Sanji then Sanji>Jinbei @Geo
Sanji beating a Y2C, prob high diff, is gonna put him above Jinbe in the first place, who tied against ~ Y3C Ace.

Status
Not open for further replies.