Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly he doesn't know everyone in the alliance hence we can't be using such statements for powerscaling.

He even made a similar statement about the new gen when he was flying Zoro up. I don't think those statements are being used to prove that they are above the previous gen.

For Sanji to be above Jinbei, there should be a clear cut showing of difference. If Jinbei defeated WW with the same difficulty as Sanji defeats Queen then that would be a clear showing. But statements like stars does not do that in my view.

Imagine if the only argument for X > Y is because of such lines like star or muscle or wings...that wouldn't be much of valid claim at all
Still Strawhats. Whatever Law and Kid or anybody else can do, could do, irrelevant.
Strawhats, you are the muscle, is a very straightforward statement.
Marco has no relation to Kid nor Law, but since WB saw the future in Luffy at Marineford when he ordered his men to support him, the fact that Ace gave his life to protect him, the fact that WB Pirates gathered morale in order to save Luffy despite WB and Ace dying, and thus Strawhats being Luffy´s crew, means something. Putting aside the Wa No and Oden backstory, Marco is here for Strawhats, not Kid and Law.

I think they are. The entire topic of the Yonkou saga is new generation overtaking the old generation.

Your opinion, in the end whether Jinbe is Y2C and Sanji is Y3C or the other way around does not mean anything for the statement in itself since the intended meaning, here are the new rising stars and the commander equivalents overtaking the old all stars, but Sanji has a very good case obviously beating a Y2C directly.
As always, it does neither mean he has to beat every Y2C now, One Piece does not work like that, despite many here believing that it does, just like Luffy beating Katakuri did not mean he can take out every Y1C (especially with his G4 limit and Marco´s reg), nor whether he would win in a direct fight against Jinbe.
But Jinbe´s best offensive feat is tying with a ~ Y3C, Sanji´s will be beating a Y2C.

Hmm.

Maybe he has the right quirks to be apt to possess it.

He was probably a former Warden, he became King, an important piece in the underworld. He definitely managed to s climb ranks. His personality looked very flamboyant, he is probably a man who does possess a strong will.
Yeah, it's obvious from the way king approaches leadership, he has a formal serious approach compared to queen's silly games and poor management.
Also both king and zoro expressed their displeasure with queen's way's.
OFC its gonna be same as this.
As a first commander & right hand man its obviosly he got coc. while he is zoros oppenent that able to shit on 2 yonkos in rooftop, King above all of first commanders except Ben
What if the black lightning aroud king's neck is just the impact of both zoro and king's ACoC.
It'll make sense if king survived without major damage.

King's brute strength will likely be on another level though. He'll clash with santoryu Zoro's upper end attack which imo could easily equal G4 level attacks. I don't thing G4 could block Hakai.
Assuming this is true, which I don't believe, as boundman sends top high tiers flying across the city, even those with "super hard defense" like Katakuri, brute strength won't be useful; Katakuri will just shape shift around it and pummel him with power mochi, put holes in him with Mogura or/and suffocate him in Mochi. Boundman who broke out of parasite (same parasite that restrained Jozu) supressed boundman. So I don't see how King gets out of it, since Jozu's brute strength > King's.

Yeah, it's obvious from the way king approaches leadership, he has a formal serious approach compared to queen's silly games and poor management.
Also both king and zoro expressed their displeasure with queen's way's.

What if the black lightning aroud king's neck is just the impact of both zoro and king's ACoC.
It'll make sense if king survived without major damage.
yeah might be. Its Obviosly he got COC.
While Marco cant hold base King 1v1 then Zoro going to Fight with Hybrid King
i suggest it will be High diff
first of all eliminate Kaidos Right hand man, then goes for His Captain

Assuming this is true, which I don't believe, as boundman sends top high tiers flying across the city, even those with "super hard defense" like Katakuri, brute strength won't be useful; Katakuri will just shape shift around it and pummel him with power mochi, put holes in him with Mogura or/and suffocate him in Mochi. Boundman who broke out of parasite (same parasite that restrained Jozu) supressed boundman. So I don't see how King gets out of it, since Jozu's brute strength > King's.
katakuri can t do shit against king
king will just go full fire mode and all his shitty ass mochi powers will turn into ashes :cheers:
king low diffs

Status
Not open for further replies.