Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco>king>zoro EoW zoro surpass both
Listen to yourself for a moment
1) King is relative to Katakuri who needed 12 hours of Fisting Luffy and G4 Luffy for 12 hours and could not tank a single Black mamba wich is as least as strong as a kong gutling
2) Kaido tanked a G4 KONG GUTLING with 0 damage
3) Asura Zoro managed to Scar Kaido, (HYBRID KAIDO btw) THIS IS A FEAT THAT THE 9 CHARACTERS 4 OF WICH YC COMMANDER LEVEL COULD NOT PULL OFF
4) Asura Zoro >>> Sulong inu + Sulon neko + Denjiro AND EACH ONE OF THESE CHARACTERS IS AROUND 1ST COMMANDER LEVEL
ZORO DESTROYS KING IN LITTLE PIECES DUDE

just like luffy didn t knew shit about adv coc
zoro knows basic coc
L-kun stfu
As I said before, always look at your pfp first before trying to throw an L on others now.

He can still use it.
He really can't use it consciously, lol. This is exactly the reason people were saying that maybe King can use it so Zoro can learn it against him. He doesn't have the black lightning flowing from his weapon till now, which Luffy, Kaido, WB, Roger and BM have shown.

Luffy will come out Low Top. Yamato has Advanced CoC. And Zoro just awakened it. You realize that Oda has made Yamato stronger than Luffy by portrayal? It’s literally Yamato > Luffy rn, Yamato is comfortably fighting Kaido, and Luffy got knocked tf outta the top. What is Oda even doing :hope:I fucking hate the Sun God Nika shit as well, Luffy literally the descended hero Jesus archetype. I ignored it at first but it’s so obvious now to fans. And Luffy won’t get another 1v1, it’ll be Luffy Marco Yamato and later Luffy Zoro

This entire arc was a training progression arc. Kaido stinks as a villain and makes Luffy look worse.
Nah, Luffy will come out Mid-Top Tier. It'll be Luffy, Yamato and Marco vs Kaido after which Luffy will defeat him. Zoro may or may not kill him after his defeat if Kaido tries to escape or something to ensure that his threat will is erased forever. Or maybe CP0 does something, I dunno. I'm hoping for a good Kaido flashback to further develop his character. I already find him interesting right now tbh but he ain't Top 5 OP villains for me. Also, I'll wait for a little before crying on Jesus Luffy. I expect there to be a twist in that aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.