Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy is the only one with Adv CoC on the alliance side right now and the best for him is yet to come. Luffy is gonna come out at least mid-top tier post Wano. Watch him jump maybe even 2 sub-tiers in the next round with Kaido which will probably end with a 1v1 with Kaido.

Luffy was compared to the god of the verses by Kaido and was the first one ever to make Kaido show fear. Watch all of this culminate with Luffy destroying Onigashima, probably the biggest feat in the series.
The best of luffy incoming beat kaido in 1v1

Post wano there'll be a timeskip of 3-4 months. Every SHs will get atleast one type of haki and then there will be clear Hierarchy among the crew, top 2 commanders being Zoro and Sanji, then others. Oda might make zoro the VC but possibility is slim for that.
SHs and hierarchy don’t go together, but I don’t deny wanting Zoro to be an official VC tho he hardly have that great of a leading personality.

Luffy is the only one with Adv CoC on the alliance side right now and the best for him is yet to come. Luffy is gonna come out at least mid-top tier post Wano. Watch him jump maybe even 2 sub-tiers in the next round with Kaido which will probably end with a 1v1 with Kaido.

Luffy was compared to the god of the verses by Kaido and was the first one ever to make Kaido show fear. Watch all of this culminate with Luffy destroying Onigashima, probably the biggest feat in the series.
Luffy will come out Low Top. Yamato has Advanced CoC. And Zoro just awakened it. You realize that Oda has made Yamato stronger than Luffy by portrayal? It’s literally Yamato > Luffy rn, Yamato is comfortably fighting Kaido, and Luffy got knocked tf outta the top. What is Oda even doing :hope:I fucking hate the Sun God Nika shit as well, Luffy literally the descended hero Jesus archetype. I ignored it at first but it’s so obvious now to fans. And Luffy won’t get another 1v1, it’ll be Luffy Marco Yamato and later Luffy Zoro

This entire arc was a training progression arc. Kaido stinks as a villain and makes Luffy look worse.

I just wanna see Oda's solution for Kaido's defeat.

He said he just didn't want Luffy to punch him down, because that wouldn't make sense, i'm waiting for it...

The setup already makes me think i would prefer Luffy just punching him and being done with this shit.

Because this Momo, Yamato, Marco shit doesn't sound good to ME...

:whitepress:

Because Magellan never showed signs of haki… he had strong DF, hax one actually, that people were so afraid of coming close to him… while Hakiless Luffy landed attacks that made Magellan feel some pain…
If that’s the case… then:

1- Marco with Regenerative powers + Shockwave attacks (indicating Advanced arm haki) can damage him from far and get treated if he got poisoned…

2- Beckmann with his Rifle can fight him long distance

3- Katakuri with awakening and pearless donuts and future sight won’t make him get close

4- King as a swordsman I want to believe he can send long ranged slashes…

5- Shiryuu was equal to him back then with no fruit… with fruit he should be stronger..

based on that

I just wanna see Oda's solution for Kaido's defeat.

He said he just didn't want Luffy to punch him down, because that wouldn't make sense, i'm waiting for it...

The setup already makes me think i would prefer Luffy just punching him and being done with this shit.

Because this Momo, Yamato, Marco shit doesn't sound good to ME...

:whitepress:
He's gonna punch him...with style

Status
Not open for further replies.