Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how the raid slows the fuck down for various chapters (Tama and Momo shit), and the goes absolutely crazy with breakneck speed for the F6 fights and Calamities, all F6 down, Zoro and Luffy up, Zoro and Sanji teamup against Queen and King, Wano going nuts on speed now.

I like how the raid slows the fuck down for various chapters (Tama and Momo shit), and the goes absolutely crazy with breakneck speed for the F6 fights and Calamities, all F6 down, Zoro and Luffy up, Zoro and Sanji teamup against Queen and King, Wano going nuts on speed now.
Oda really has other priorities than the fanbase.

That seems incompatible with Shiryu being below King. Zoro and Sanji are almost surely about to prove they are already stronger than King and Queen.
No… you don’t get it…
I think they are raising the ladder in strength in similar pace as SHs…
Which means more or less around Zoro/Sanji/King/Queen

but since Shiryuu is a new DF user, just like Zoro, he has potential to grow with tie even more.. which will make him a challenge… but still I expect the SHs to beat BB pirates in classic fashion way where every member showcases he is clearly superior, so no contradiction here

I honestly want Oda to settle on as single title for Luffy’s top 2 fighters be it wings or stars. Cuz it would be badass for Luffy’s top fighters to have a nickname like yonko crews.
Post wano there'll be a timeskip of 3-4 months. Every SHs will get atleast one type of haki and then there will be clear Hierarchy among the crew, top 2 commanders being Zoro and Sanji, then others. Oda might make zoro the VC but possibility is slim for that.

What? Any thing you think is a cool feat by Luffy this arc is overshadowed by another character in anyyy aspect. Luffy is shit in Wano
Luffy is the only one with Adv CoC on the alliance side right now and the best for him is yet to come. Luffy is gonna come out at least mid-top tier post Wano. Watch him jump maybe even 2 sub-tiers in the next round with Kaido which will probably end with a 1v1 with Kaido.

Luffy was compared to the god of the verses by Kaido and was the first one ever to make Kaido show fear. Watch all of this culminate with Luffy destroying Onigashima, probably the biggest feat in the series.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
me too but for zoro his Defense is very versatile true but offense is just over the top

almost like the impregnable shield and the unstoppable spear but the spear actually cut through the shield.
I guess he is a massive offender and a massive defender.

I still can't believe he afforded stopping an attack probably more potent than anything Roger himself could unleash and he wasn't even standing in Asura.

Nice cope. Doesn't change since according to your logic, only main matchups count ...ergo full one v ones.

So like I said, would Zoro vs King displace his rooftop feats?
Cope? Did you read the chapters lmao. I never said only main matchups count. Lol i said people can do things in snall skirmish. Brook can blitz BM, Chopper can block her, Zoro can dodge kuma while injured and tired etc...

Rooftop wasn't a skirmish. They were fighting for 10 chapter's. Jenbei fought his flying 6 and mid diff him appearantly(we will see). He basically did wgat Franky did. If Sanji beats queen without help you have no argument.

Luffy is the only one with Adv CoC on the alliance side right now and the best for him is yet to come. Luffy is gonna come out at least mid-top tier post Wano. Watch him jump maybe even 2 sub-tiers in the next round with Kaido which will probably end with a 1v1 with Kaido.

Luffy was compared to the god of the verses by Kaido and was the first one ever to make Kaido show fear. Watch all of this culminate with Luffy destroying Onigashima, probably the biggest feat in the series.
Dream on.

Status
Not open for further replies.