Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you even talking about. Non of this has anything to do with Jinbei's best feats coming from Akainu and Big Mom.

That would be like claiming Zoro's skirmish on the rooftop is irrelevant to the feats he will show against King. Him fighting King won't change that his best feats come from scaring Kaido , taking Hakai etc
That wasn't a skirmish. Lol that was a whole 10 chapters fight. What are you reading :milaugh:

You think BB Pirates are weaker than the SH Pirates rn? Because the SHs minus the Captains are already looking stronger than the Beast Pirates.
I think they are around same level…I think they are the true equal rivals for SHs and not other supernova crew

Also Luffy with his haki… I believe as a fighter much better than BB… the only thing that gives BB his advantage is his Yami fruit which renders Luffy fruit useless… but if it was just Gura Gura vs Luffy… Luffy would wipe the floor with BB

Don´t understand the logic.
Strawhats are supposed to fight Yonkou main crew, not scrubs, hence muscle.
Not Strawhats within the alliance, Strawhats, simply Strawhats.
You regard the statement with the knowledge of everyone in the alliance, what they can do or whatnot. Irrelevant.
Marco is interested only in the people he knows and their companions, especially Luffy and his crew.
Luffy carries the torch of Ace, by extension his crew carries it.

Sure. Knowing Jinbe is there or not does not change the statement of the two, Zoro and Sanji, being the commanders who are supposed to overtake the old generation commanders of BP.

Scaling, the Jinbe who fought Ace was around one year younger than the Jinbe we saw at Marineford/Impel Down, same for Ace.
Of course if we are going to analyze a statement, we must regard it with all the information we know hence context.

We don't know how much stronger they got in that year though

Status
Not open for further replies.