Status
Not open for further replies.
I confirmed that Rej was telling the truth about me visiting Tobi. Which means they either had to be watching Tobi like they said or at least watching me if they lied.

Rej’s claim that they watched Tobi visit Zara N1 also tracks with Zara claiming they were challenged to a game that next morning. Which means Rej and Tobi’s claims both look legit.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
How did you confirm Rej's claim? Was it that three people would have to be lying compared to just Zara lying?
rej was watching zara on n1. only tobi visited zara. zara claimed on d2 that he won an rps game.

rej was watching tobi on n2. he says he saw prof visit tobi on n2 but zara never visited.

zara claimed on d3 that tobi is kira and that he invest'ed tobi on n2.
tobi claims that he's the rps kid.
rej calls out zara's bs and confirms that tobi visited zara on n1 (the night where he won an rps game) thereby confirming tobi's claim.

zara says that tobi might have been swapped.
prof calls it out saying if that had happened, he wouldnt have been able to visit tobi either.

so either zara's lying or tobi, prof and rej have a perfectly concocted story and are lying.
There’s still a chance Zara could have been actively redirected. don’t think Tobi could have been framed since then Zara would have visited Tobi.

Again, just trying to make sure we have all of the possibilities in front of us before we decide what we think is most likely.

We have to decided if Zara is lying or possibly redirected. For now I’m leaning lying because of those weird N1 actions.

rej was watching zara on n1. only tobi visited zara. zara claimed on d2 that he won an rps game.

rej was watching tobi on n2. he says he saw prof visit tobi on n2 but zara never visited.

zara claimed on d3 that tobi is kira and that he invest'ed tobi on n2.
tobi claims that he's the rps kid.
rej calls out zara's bs and confirms that tobi visited zara on n1 (the night where he won an rps game) thereby confirming tobi's claim.

zara says that tobi might have been swapped.
prof calls it out saying if that had happened, he wouldnt have been able to visit tobi either.
There's no reason to jump through hoops. If three people can confirm a story against one, I'm going to trust the three people here.

Status
Not open for further replies.